+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWO candidates stuck at VO etobicoke

Ad best

Jun 7, 2023
Bonjour,
Je suis parmi les milliers bloqués a Etibicok sans aucune visibilité ou changement de satut des dossiers.
FSW
AOR 16/09/2022
BIO 26/10/2022
Vo Etibicok
Depuis silence total, cette situation est lamentable, nos projets de vie sont en standby, on ne peut ni avancer dans nos carrières ni reculé, nous avons engagé notre temps nos moyens le tout sont aucune visibilité sur le future.

Reactions: Floreen

Elbane

Jun 7, 2023
Hi ,
I'm FSW outland , AOR 9 November 2022 , eligibility and security not started .
My file was at VO Montreal than transferred to VO Etobicoke the last 30 January.
I mailed the two VOs , IRCC , Sean Fraser , deputy Maloney and radio Canada , raised a webform to IRCC....no one of them response.
If someone was in the same situation the last years ( FSW outland) give us some clarification about the processing time of this VO, please

Reactions: Floreen and Pdet

Pdet

Jun 7, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I'm AOR 24th Nov 2022. No update on my file since December 9th, date of biometrics update. Since then, long silence apart from the general BG check un progress on April 19th.

Called on March 8th and was recalled that the processing time was 30months back then. My worries are how could and express program request for documents of 6months validity period and after wards require us to wait for 30 months to get a reply?

What can we de to boost this ETOBICOKE VO to release pour files?

@West07

Jun 7, 2023
Hello everyone

How can ircc afford to test the patience of its clients? I talk about abuse, discrimination and frustration for several reasons. First, ircc sends us acknowledgments post aor indicating that applications will be processed in 06 months or more for complex applications. Then, ircc makes a communication on its website to inform customers that the processing time for express entry (FSW outland) candidates is 26 months. This is administratively and legally unacceptable. Victim of abuse and discrimination because certain applications for permanent residence have not been processed, touched or assigned to agents for approximately 07 months.
What happens at the Etobicoke visa office?
Why are FSW Outland applications not handled by this office? All fsw outland requests transferred to this office since January 30, 2023 are blocked at the level of Security and Eligibility. Why?

@West07

Jun 7, 2023
Hello world

Why are fsw outland files being transferred to Etobicoke visa office and not being processed?
Why are all the application assigned to this visa office since January 2023 stuck at the security and eligibility check?
Can we say that these are complex application when we haven't even taken the time to open them?
Everyone whose applications are at the Etobicoke visa office feels abused and discriminated against.
Wake up, dear agents of the Etobicoke office.
To all agents in the Etobicoke office, please process FSW Outland applications. thank you for handling our requests.

Kahina maria

Jun 7, 2023
I'm AOR 3-12-2022, I was transferred from Montreal to Etobicoke's office in January 2023, since then my file hasn't been open. I'm really hoping that someone, somewhere can hear us and help us to understand why are we in this situation.

E.M.A

Jun 7, 2023
Bonjour à tous
Je suis ITA du 12/10/2022 et AOR 05/12/2022 , Depuis lors , rien n'a bougé, j'ai contacté IRCC en mars 2023 et on m'a signifié que ma demande est au VO Etobicoke.. Qu'est-ce-qui ne va pas avec ce VO ??

SAFa chaari

Jun 7, 2023
Hello everyone I'm stuck in vo Etobicoke since December, I am AOR December 4 ITA 23 November and my file has not progressed for months already that the verification section is in progress eligibility not yet started. My life is on hold and the wait is becoming more and more difficult to manage. If I chose this procedure it is because it is supposed to be fast, we were sold dreams with the processing times.Plz Vo Etobicoke do something save us

Kawaly

Jun 7, 2023
Same thing here, stuck in etobicoke VO, aor 09/11/22 (7months post AOR and still counting), i tried emails, webforms… my file has never been opened since the transfer to etobicoke and i’m just tired of waiting. I’ve been in the pool since 12/2020, spent 2 years waiting for the ITA and when i got it i have to wait longer to get the PPR.

Kamelaeh

Jun 6, 2023
Is there any one have saved a change in his status? we are without any response from VO etobicoke about our emails and webforms.

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Hello, everyone! AOR Nov 4th 2022. Last update May 18th (7 months of processing time). Primary VO Etobicoke, secondary Montréal. What's going on with Etobicoke?

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Hi Everyone. I am Nov 27th AOR PNP inland PVO: Etobicoke and no update since Jan 27th. my eligibility has not started yet.

anthonyf

Nov 20, 2022
Hello all; i got my aor on 24th of january . I applied under pnp french speaking stream. Till now the tracker only shows that BC is in progress. However i dont know in which VO my file is at... should i worry about being in etobicoke?