+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWO AOR 4 months, GCMS notes indicates assessment not started...

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Hi guys,

Need your help. I am a FSWO AOR in June, it's 4 months already. Status online is per below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Status been like this for 3 months. So I ordered GCMS notes, and in the notes, it states:

Assessments:
Eligibility: NOT STARTED
Security: NOT STARTED
HIRV:
Criminality: NOT STARTED
Org Crime:
Medical: NOT STARTED
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

What am I suppose to do? Besides waiting...

Many thanks to all your guys who may help.

Reactions: superspecial90

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Thanks. I did, nothing useful got from them, besides sign a contract with them. I cannot appoint an representative at this point, right? Otherwise, I need to raise a CSE to explain, cause I stated no representative the time when I submitted my application.

Seems like they havent even opened your file. Thats very strange...Maybe consult with an immigration lawyer

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Did many times... answer is always “ not six months yet, pls be patient”...
ThanI did, nothing useful got from them, besides sign a contract with them. I cannot appoint an representative at this point, right? Otherwise, I need to raise a CSE to explain, cause I stated no representative the time when I submitted my application.

Seems like they havent even opened your file. Thats very strange...Maybe consult with an immigration lawyer
Maybe try calling or emailing CIC.

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Did many times... answer is always “ not six months yet, pls be patient”...
ThanI did, nothing useful got from them, besides sign a contract with them. I cannot appoint an representative at this point, right? Otherwise, I need to raise a CSE to explain, cause I stated no representative the time when I submitted my application.

Yeah, i think it would be pretty challenging to appoint an immigration consultant at this time. It could even make your application go slower. I'd suggest finding someone who just knows their system very well and can give an advice without making u sign contract and stuff.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Does it show in your gcms notes that R10 done? Check the last few pages of the notes where it says Notes

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
I think you are worrying about things way before you are supposed to.
Please take a step back, tell yourself that you are still within the 6 months and many applications take more than that!

It will definitely send a wrong message to the case officers because they have repeatedly told you that you are still within the standard 6 months processing timeframe. These communications are logged against your account and they do see them!

Now, look around on this forum.
It is full of applicants who are facing delays but jumping guns only 4 months past your AOR is not a wise thing to do.
Besides, you can stress as much as you want, send as many messages, order as many notes or raise as many CSE's you wish but none will expedite the processing.

Many applications do not show any status changes throughout the whole processing period and get a PPR. Many applicants see many updates over months but still, they do not get the PPR within 6 months. This is why they say "Every case is unique" and we must remember this!

I applied on 25th April. My medicals passed on 20th June! They asked for additional PCC at the same date and there has been no update since last 3 months for me too!

Please calm down and try not to worry about the application. I know it is very difficult and extremely stressful but It will proceed at its own speed, no matter what you do!

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
No it does not. In the last few pages, under the notes section, there is no notes at all besides the acknowledge of receipt of my application, which is a systematic note. But thanks for the suggestion.

Does it show in your gcms notes that R10 done? Check the last few pages of the notes where it says Notes

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Thank you very much for your reply. I understand the general processing time, but I am worried because I do not even have meds passed for four monthes! My application status has no change for three months. And the GCMS notes indicate no activities ever happened to my application, means my case file might not even be opened ever.

If it's under assessment, then I am totally fine with waiting, at least I know, oh, I am at R10 Check, or Security Check, or Criminal Check, or Medical Check. But mine is like, no one ever even touch my case....

Please take a step back, tell yourself that you are still within the 6 months and many applications take more than that!

It will definitely send a wrong message to the case officers because they have repeatedly told you that you are still within the standard 6 months processing timeframe. These communications are logged against your account and they do see them!

It is full of applicants who are facing delays but jumping guns only 4 months past your AOR is not a wise thing to do.
Besides, you can stress as much as you want, send as many messages, order as many notes or raise as many CSE's you wish but none will expedite the processing.

Many applications do not show any status changes throughout the whole processing period and get a PPR. Many applicants see many updates over months but still, they do not get the PPR within 6 months. This is why they say "Every case is unique" and we must remember this!

I applied on 25th April. My medicals passed on 20th June! They asked for additional PCC at the same date and there has been no update since last 3 months for me too!

Please calm down and try not to worry about the application. I know it is very difficult and extremely stressful but It will proceed at its own speed, no matter what you do!

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I am contacting some consultants now. There might be some ways. I will post them here if any updates.

Yeah, i think it would be pretty challenging to appoint an immigration consultant at this time. It could even make your application go slower. I'd suggest finding someone who just knows their system very well and can give an advice without making u sign contract and stuff.