+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWC 2014 All Karachites Applicants let meet here

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Congratulations on PER
most of mates in this forum have been received medical and PER.
rababkazim said:
yes iam from karachi waiting for medical .PER date 16 nov. after that as of 3 march no 2nd line update no medical

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
neopak said:
Congratulations on PER
I think most of the ppl hv received PER but MR is awaited by more thn 70% of pakistani applicants especially july onward cases.

jadd jawed

May 24, 2014
neopak said:
Congratulations on PER
Per and Medical both sounds cool . So u mean wiyh medical and PER now they will just wait for final call frm ebmassy ? How fast is the process as i thought it is a 2-3 year long process ... and lets hope we do receive medical as well :( :p soon

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
jadd jawed said:
Per and Medical both sounds cool . So u mean wiyh medical and PER now they will just wait for final call frm ebmassy ? How fast is the process as i thought it is a 2-3 year long process ... and lets hope we do receive medical as well :( :p soon
Per doesnt mean tht only waiting part is left, as after per background checks related worknig performed.. after MR u can say tht waiting part strts.

Speed of getting immigration depends on visa office. OuR visa office is london which is extremly slow, i know one december individual of another country who got MR yesterday, but in our case even july applicants r still waiting for MR...indians r getting MR in speedy way.. maybe in our case they need to work in more detail, thts why taking more time.

jadd jawed

May 24, 2014
sk540 said:
Per doesnt mean tht only waiting part is left, as after per background checks related worknig performed.. after MR u can say tht waiting part strts.

Speed of getting immigration depends on visa office. OuR visa office is london which is extremly slow, i know one december individual of another country who got MR yesterday, but in our case even july applicants r still waiting for MR...indians r getting MR in speedy way.. maybe in our case they need to work in more detail, thts why taking more time.
Ohkie means .. first we need to wait for MR(which we will receive after proper background, experience checks etc) and than we will receive medical ! By the way what does PER and MR stands for and how long does it take to convert PER in to MR ... and as far as the timeline is concerned this means it will remain same as I expected .. and till the time, We dont receive MR ... we are still a nobody in FSWP 2014 . Hope we make it IA !

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
jadd jawed said:
Ohkie means .. first we need to wait for MR(which we will receive after proper background, experience checks etc) and than we will receive medical ! By the way what does PER and MR stands for and how long does it take to convert PER in to MR ... and as far as the timeline is concerned this means it will remain same as I expected .. and till the time, We dont receive MR ... we are still a nobody in FSWP 2014 . Hope we make it IA !
When we apply for immigration we sent application to canada, where they check our points, experience etc.. if they found our application suitable they send us PER - POSITIVE ELIGIBILITY RECOMENDATION, after which application is moved to visa office (which is london in our case).

Visa office review it again, verify our education and experience, travel history etc.and if finds every thing ok, sends MR (medical request ), we hv to get the medical done from their recommended hospitals.. if medical is ok thn they ask for passports..

These r core steps.

jadd jawed

May 24, 2014
sk540 said:
When we apply for immigration we sent application to canada, where they check our points, experience etc.. if they found our application suitable they send us PER - POSITIVE ELIGIBILITY RECOMENDATION, after which application is moved to visa office (which is london in our case).

Visa office review it again, verify our education and experience, travel history etc.and if finds every thing ok, sends MR (medical request ), we hv to get the medical done from their recommended hospitals.. if medical is ok thn they ask for passports..

These r core steps.
Oh thankyou for the info , I got same info frm consultant but didnt took it serious :) it means i have to get hold of my ex employers regarding experience check , rest all is easy n stays same and i also heared that they can ask directly frm HR instead of the immediate manager etc .. if theres a bit variation in the same .. can it be a problem and do they write a letter to your employer , email or do background check over phone ?. I think this is the hardest part as they have so many areas and if anything doesnt matches .. can be of problem .

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
jadd jawed said:
Oh thankyou for the info , I got same info frm consultant but didnt took it serious :) it means i have to get hold of my ex employers regarding experience check , rest all is easy n stays same and i also heared that they can ask directly frm HR instead of the immediate manager etc .. if theres a bit variation in the same .. can it be a problem and do they write a letter to your employer , email or do background check over phone ?. I think this is the hardest part as they have so many areas and if anything doesnt matches .. can be of problem .
wats ur application date??

MapleLeaf16

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does any one know is the background check, employment verification etc is done BEFORE or AFTER the visa officer send you the medical request and ppr 1?

Also how long does it take after RPRF, PPR1 and medicals, for PPR2 to arrive?

Thanks.

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
yes
but no on can assure you on your second points sometimes it came with in two months or later may be six months
MapleLeaf16 said:
Does any one know is the background check, employment verification etc is done BEFORE or AFTER the visa officer send you the medical request and ppr 1?

Also how long does it take after RPRF, PPR1 and medicals, for PPR2 to arrive?

Thanks.

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Express Entry: So Far So Good
Anybody who had followed the government of Canada’s announcements regarding the launch of its new Express Entry selection system for Canadian immigration coming up to launch day on January 1, 2015, knew the rules and procedures that would govern the system, but nobody could say for certain how things might pan out.

Three months and six draws later, we are getting a fuller picture of how the system operates in reality.

In terms of how often Express Entry draws are made, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) appears to favour frequent draws that select a limited number of candidates. Before launch day, CIC officials said that an estimated 15 to 25 draws would be made in 2015. With six draws having taken place between January 31 and March 27, CIC is on track to get to the upper end of that estimated range if the regularity of draws remains consistent.

CIC also indicated that candidates without a qualifying job offer from a Canadian employer or a provincial nomination may be selected in earlier draws from the pool. While the first four draws selected only candidates who had either a job offer or a provincial nomination, the two most recent draws have indeed selected a number of candidates who did not have either one. These candidates had reasonably high scores under the Comprehensive Ranking System based on factors such as age, level of education, language ability, and work experience. Up to 600 points may be awarded for these factors, with a further 600 awarded to candidates with a qualifying job offer from a Canadian employer or a provincial nomination.

Iceman7

Oct 22, 2014
My application was received in July 2014 and the
"application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed" through e-mail in November 2014.

The ECAs system shows " IN PROCESS.

Does any body know what's happening...
Thanks