+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWC 2014 All Karachites Applicants let meet here

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Details Step Wise

Verification of inter and metric mark sheet and Certificate from respective boards
MeTRIC BOARD OFFICE: Firstly go Metric board office
NOTE: People of other cities don't follow only these room numbers as it is only for Karachi offices, but procedures are same)

b) Metric Certificate photocopy Attestation :
go to room#25 (Ground Floor ::: Directions : from main entrance of board office go to right most block and after entering in it go to left side corridor) .

They will give you a form to fill out it and ask you to attach 2 photocopies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC (keep the complete set with you and follow me)

b) Metric Mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation :
Then go to room # 47 ( 2nd floor which is mark-sheet section ::: Directions : go back to the right block entrance and take the stairs in-front of it and after reaching at 2nd floor go to 1st right door ).

They will give you a form to fill out it and again ask you to attach 2 photocopies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Time Frame is usually 15 days on urgency

c) Fee & forms submission:
Now go back to the ground floor and come out of this block. Now go to the first block's back side where Room # 4 is located. Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

ii) INTERMEDIATE BOARD OFFICE:
then go to inter board office and follow the road going straight towards its main building.

a) Intermediate certificate's photocopy Attestation:

Go to room # 14 ( first floor , Directions: After entering in main building take stairs to your left, then at 1st floor go to the left corner ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.

b) Intermediate mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation:
Go to room # 25 ( second floor, Directions: go back to stairs and after reaching at 2nd floor move to your left , here is its window ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Then go to the ground floor Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

when the time of receiving of all photocopies has arrived, then go to the respective rooms of each board offices to receive them and then procedure of IBCC Begins

Note:
Make photocopies of the verified documents as much as u can. because you have to submit original verified photocopies to IBCC and they will never return it.

Allahuma Salleyalah Muhamadiun Waala Aaley Muhammad

Attestation from IBCC , after verification of Documents from Both Boards

IBCC Attestation

a) Get IBCC Form & Voucher:
go to the IBCC office ( Directions: when you are coming out of the Inter board main building go to left where the information cell is located . next to it there is another block where IBCC office is
is located)in karachi, here take a form and voucher and fill it.

b) Pay IBCC fee:. Pay fee according to your number of documents in the bank as directed by IBCC

* Original certificate / Mark-sheet attestation fee is Rs 200 each
* Photocopy attestation fee is Rs 100 each.

There are no bank charges.

NOTE: it is compulsory to attest original documents, whether you wish or not. So you have to pay atleast 800Rs (200Rs X 4::for attesting Certificates & Mark-sheets of Inter & Metric)

c) Submission & receiving of documents:

Go back to IBCC office and submit form along following documents:

* copy of NIC
* voucher
* original documents ( i.e. Inter & Matric certificates and mark-sheets)
* Verified photocopies ( that you have already done from respective Broad offices, and IBCC will never return you these original Verified photocopies so keep Photostat before giving them as you have to send to WES as well)

Now they will give you receiving date ( usually after 3 days) and for safe side go after 3 days to get it . Now you have completed your process of IBCC attestation successfully.

3. Now Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..

Metric certificate and mark sheet with WES form in one board envelope
Inter certificate and mark sheet with WES form in other board envelope

Three things will be included in envelope
1...Verified photocopy of marksheet and certificate

2. IBCC attestation photocopy
Or u have the other option
Make a Photostat on a single page in such a way, that front should have verified stamp and back should have IBCC attestation .because board verify on front page and IBCC verify on backside)so u can take out both stamp on a single page..I chose this option

3. Wes transcript request form

Form upper part should be be filled by you, so fill with black pen or type it
Lower portion would be filled by board representative, whether controller, deputies, secretary or any board representative. Say him to fill the data and stamp it....
Now put all three things together in boards envelop get it sealed by board (they will stamp on it)

Now Courier Problems
As WES request that board should send directly and they dont except without it,
And unfortunately board does not have proper facilities and if they have in any corner we can't rely
So I took responsibility on my own
And used Fedex which takes Rs 1500 on student package
First I sent my metric envelope, and wrote board address on courier page in (From Section)
Same with Intermediate envelope)
And sent with 4 or 5 days difference
But For HEC you can write your own address as don't require to send directly

NOTE:
Please dont forget to write reference number and name on the envelope

quote author=Khan2811 link=topic=203351.msg3696057#msg3696057 date=1415427997]
Many Thanks Mate! Just last confirmation please
IBCC will seal my Matric & Intermediate documents and IBCC will send them to WES; and not the respective board offices. Right?

[/quote]

aazhar

Oct 26, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 11 2015
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015 per
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19 aug 2015 slu
Med's Request
01-01-2016 postposd due to wife Pregnancy
Med's Done....
medical done 29-03-2017
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
Hi every one
Please advise how about going with Sun Consultant .They are accepting my cousin case.Is it worth it .
Thanks
aazhar

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Thanks Again Neopak .. so i will try to get the envelopes sealed and sent by Board Offices itself.

Aazhar,
My brother had been to Sun Consultant and then there is one in Gulshan as KUN, both are good but both are too expensive and that also for no reason.
These idiots are charging some 80K PKR for ECA only and all in all some 3,500 Canadian Dollars ... to me thats not at all worth it.
Why to spend too much if you can do it yourself.

Regards,

aazhar said:
Hi every one
Please advise how about going with Sun Consultant .They are accepting my cousin case.Is it worth it .
Thanks
aazhar

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
It's better to process your case own , not to hire any consultant just follow the process and you got to goooooo

Khan2811 said:
Thanks Again Neopak .. so i will try to get the envelopes sealed and sent by Board Offices itself.

Aazhar,
My brother had been to Sun Consultant and then there is one in Gulshan as KUN, both are good but both are too expensive and that also for no reason.
These idiots are charging some 80K PKR for ECA only and all in all some 3,500 Canadian Dollars ... to me thats not at all worth it.
Why to spend too much if you can do it yourself.

Regards,

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
aazhar said:
Hi every one
Thanks
aazhar
Pay me half of the fees ;)

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Neopak!
I have found a person at Civic Center who says he can get my degree attested in 7 days from Islamabad and will charge some 3500 Rs. How about if I get the copy of degree attested through him (As my degree is already attested) and also the copy of mark sheet and then visit HEC Karachi office to pack it and to send it to WES? will that work? any idea

Regards,

neopak said:
I didn't mean that karachi HEC office attest your docs, actually they will take your required docs ,however you have to do fill the hec forms including your docs, once you compete all these things then he will sent your docs to Islamabad office for attestation a d given you tracking number from OCS, whole process will take 40 to 45 days then ISLAMABAD office returned your docs to Khi office then they will call you to pick it from there , ask him plz make it with sealed envelope
I have gone through this process last year

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
You would give also original degree along with copies it's a risk think about it

NO IDEA Brother

Khan2811 said:
Hi Neopak!
I have found a person at Civic Center who says he can get my degree attested in 7 days from Islamabad and will charge some 3500 Rs. How about if I get the copy of degree attested through him (As my degree is already attested) and also the copy of mark sheet and then visit HEC Karachi office to pack it and to send it to WES? will that work? any idea

Regards,

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Brother, few more question cant say if those are the last ones :)

1) How about if I get my degree attested from Islamabad thorugh someone and then visit Karachi office personally to get them sealed and send to WES? will that work? the intent is not to wait for 45 days giving everything to Karachi HEC office and neither to push my uncle in islamabad to get it sealed from there and then run for packing and sealing ... unko samjhana azaab hojayega :)

2) i am planning to apply for Express Entry in January, what do you suggest should i start on ECA from now onwards or should i wait till Express Entry is officially announced as there might be new requirements with new procedures. Also, currently WES is not providing any rush service and asking for some 6 weeks time for ECA.

3) I have applied for attestations from Board Offices. you talked earlier about address of board offices to be put in some form, which form were you referring? courier form? and where can i get the address?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

neopak said:
You would give also original degree along with copies it's a risk think about it

NO IDEA Brother

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Khan2811 said:
Brother, few more question cant say if those are the last ones :)

1) How about if I get my degree attested from Islamabad thorugh someone and then visit Karachi office personally to get them sealed and send to WES? will that work? the intent is not to wait for 45 days giving everything to Karachi HEC office and neither to push my uncle in islamabad to get it sealed from there and then run for packing and sealing ... unko samjhana azaab hojayega :)
only blood relative allow to take this task as per HEC
2) i am planning to apply for Express Entry in January, what do you suggest should i start on ECA from now onwards or should i wait till Express Entry is officially announced as there might be new requirements with new procedures. Also, currently WES is not providing any rush service and asking for some 6 weeks time for ECA.What i am thinking that they neither changed the ECA requierments however include more regularities bodied to authorised ECA, It should be same
3) I have applied for attestations from Board Offices. you talked earlier about address of board offices to be put in some form, which form were you referring? courier form? and where can i get the address?
share the content from other fourms, once you there you can have an idea what form will give to you

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Hello Karachites,

Does anybody here knows about houseofahmed consultant he call him self James Allen and his real name is Zuhair Ahmed, his office is located in gulshan near bahayni heights, if anybody knows him or has applied through him please let me know because I have applied through him he applied my case in following steps:

Step 1:
He sent my scan documents to cic without IELTS, Police certificate and settlement funds.

Step 2:
He told me that you have to pay 100 CAD to get a CFN number this means that you have reserved your file number CC-9182172819AH82 and he send me this CFN last month on email, he received this email from craig.davis @ cic.gc.ca. When I ask him that how can I confirm this CFN online he said you're not able to check at this stage once you provide me IELTS and Police Certficate then you can check your status online.

Step 3:
Now he is telling me to do IELTS with 6.0 bands and arrange police certificate then I will send them again to cic which will cost you 200 CAD which is refundable if you refuse.

He also told me that you do not have to show settlement funds because your sister lives there she will become your sponsor so you're exempted to show settlement funds.

Now the problem is I have not seen anything like this on cic website not even found anything about CFN number, please can anybody help me out.

Ahassan

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2015
Doc's Request.
No request
Hi, i've applied through NOC 2133 on 17th Nov. Do i got a chance?

nave2014

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-12-2014 processing started
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon!
LANDED..........
08-05-2015
shahraza87 said:
Hello Karachites,

Does anybody here knows about houseofahmed consultant he call him self James Allen and his real name is Zuhair Ahmed, his office is located in gulshan near bahayni heights, if anybody knows him or has applied through him please let me know because I have applied through him he applied my case in following steps:

Step 1:
He sent my scan documents to cic without IELTS, Police certificate and settlement funds.

Step 2:
He told me that you have to pay 100 CAD to get a CFN number this means that you have reserved your file number CC-9182172819AH82 and he send me this CFN last month on email, he received this email from craig.davis @ cic.gc.ca. When I ask him that how can I confirm this CFN online he said you're not able to check at this stage once you provide me IELTS and Police Certficate then you can check your status online.

Step 3:
Now he is telling me to do IELTS with 6.0 bands and arrange police certificate then I will send them again to cic which will cost you 200 CAD which is refundable if you refuse.

He also told me that you do not have to show settlement funds because your sister lives there she will become your sponsor so you're exempted to show settlement funds.

Now the problem is I have not seen anything like this on cic website not even found anything about CFN number, please can anybody help me out.
sorry to hear your ordeal bro sounds like scam. mebbe other can shed some light on it

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
shahraza87 said:
Hello Karachites,

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Email can be modified,
Don't think I am doubting your consultant but giving you advice,
as most of them know how to do mouth-firing only.

But if all the information, tutorial videos, and guidebooks are available on CIC website, then i don't think that you really need a consultant.

The prominent advantage of self-applying is that, you always have the clear scenario, where consultants usually don't give you complete info.
Cheers

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahraza87 said:
Hello Karachites,

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Its a total scam dear... the procedure u r describing is entirely different from actual cic procedure for FSW application..kindly go through the cic website in details