09-05-2014
nave2014 said:
All praise be to Allah,

Dear friends received PER dated 21 Oct 2014
Noc 1111
LVO
app sent date 26/6/14
mode:DD

Mnay thanx to the forum members who have helped out in the process may we all get our dreams fulfilled.

updating SS now
Congrats. Wish u a smooth process ahead.

nave2014

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-12-2014 processing started
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon!
LANDED..........
08-05-2015
thanx same wishes for u

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nave2014 said:
All praise be to Allah,

Dear friends received PER dated 21 Oct 2014
Noc 1111
LVO
app sent date 26/6/14
mode:DD

Mnay thanx to the forum members who have helped out in the process may we all get our dreams fulfilled.

updating SS now
any congz, wishing you a smooth process on ur application....

Iceman7

Oct 22, 2014
nave2014 said:
chk out the spread sheet for updated info on applications charged etc and call TCS and give them a piece of ur mind

Thanks a lot!

I have done exactly the same. called TCS to convey my displeasure. They have asked to get back to me soon. Let's see.

Has anybody else checked to see if tey have sent their package through courier and have faced same situation?

And in the mean time if the latest charge date is for 4th of July then what do you estimate my turn should come?

lastly, what happens in case of acceptance and refusal of file? how does the CIC communicate?

Thanks

sk1979

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8
Med's Request
6-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
25-Jun-2015
Friends,

I need some information on PCC from Karachi. I am working in Saudi Arabia for almost 13 years and never stayed in Pakistan for more than 40 days every year. Do I still have to get the PCC from Pakistan in this scenario? It was only a month in a year that I stayed in Karachi throughout 13 years.

Regards,
SK

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
YES its better to get pcc from karachi as you are pakistan residence dear
sk1979 said:
Friends,

I need some information on PCC from Karachi. I am working in Saudi Arabia for almost 13 years and never stayed in Pakistan for more than 40 days every year. Do I still have to get the PCC from Pakistan in this scenario? It was only a month in a year that I stayed in Karachi throughout 13 years.

Regards,
SK

nave2014

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-12-2014 processing started
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon!
LANDED..........
08-05-2015
Iceman7 said:
nave2014 said:
chk out the spread sheet for updated info on applications charged etc and call TCS and give them a piece of ur mind

Thanks a lot!

I have done exactly the same. called TCS to convey my displeasure. They have asked to get back to me soon. Let's see.

Has anybody else checked to see if tey have sent their package through courier and have faced same situation?

And in the mean time if the latest charge date is for 4th of July then what do you estimate my turn should come?

lastly, what happens in case of acceptance and refusal of file? how does the CIC communicate?

Thanks

in case of acceptance they send a PER email in case of rejection i m not sure.

MapleLeaf16

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone who applied in first or second week of July and paid via DD? Have you received any response from CIC? I am 7th July applicant and still waiting :(

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Check the status of your DD with your bank, and also mail to CIC for inquiry about your case
Best of luck
MapleLeaf16 said:
Anyone who applied in first or second week of July and paid via DD? Have you received any response from CIC? I am 7th July applicant and still waiting :(

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
sent your query to following address, now
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.c

neopak said:
Check the status of your DD with your bank, and also mail to CIC for inquiry about your case
Best of luck

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Ahhh ... such a relief seeing Karachites Forum.

Friends, I am preparing for AEC and i have few questions.
1) is karachi HEC office in full operation? i read on few forums that they dont attest degrees and even if they do this will not be accepted by WES. Is it true?
2) Me and my wife are both Engineers, though she is a house wife but i heard i can claim additional points for her qualification. Is it true?
3) if yes for point No. 2, do i need to send her academic documents also to WES? followed by all crazy attestation procedures?

Many thanks in advance. Keep rocking.

BR,

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Khan2811 said:
Ahhh ... such a relief seeing Karachites Forum.

Friends, I am preparing for AEC and i have few questions.
1) is karachi HEC office in full operation? i read on few forums that they dont attest degrees and even if they do this will not be accepted by WES. Is it true?No, all attestation process will be done by Islamabad office they will take required docs from you and sent to Islamabad for attestation and give you tracking slip of OCS, and give you a timeline for 45 days, nowadays what timeline is quoted you have to know

2) Me and my wife are both Engineers, though she is a house wife but i heard i can claim additional points for her qualification. Is it true?Yes , you can but I suggest ask her give ielts and got score just min 4.5 in each component s and then you can make 5 points on her behalf ,it is easy and save your time and cost also

3) if yes for point No. 2, do i need to send her academic documents also to WES? followed by all crazy attestation procedures?
Answer given In point 2

Only in one condition you can claim your wife education points please follow. Your previous study in Canada

You completed at least two academic years of full-time study (in a program of at least two years in duration) at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada. Full-time study means at least 15 hours of instruction per week, and you must have remained in good academic standing (as defined by the school) during the period of full-time study in Canada.

C. Your accompanying spouse or common-law partner’s previous study in Canada

Your accompanying spouse or common-law partner completed at least two academic years of full-time study (in a program of at least two years in duration) at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada. Full-time study means at least 15 hours of instruction per week, and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner must have remained in good academic standing (as defined by the school) during the period of full-time study in Canada.

Many thanks in advance. Keep rocking.

BR,

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
He cant claim points for her wife's education.. He can only claim points for his wife's ielts. Spouse educational points were old rule. So it is not at all necessary to send dependent's educational docs.

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Thanks neopak and s2174! Much appreciated.

I have another question here or rather a problem :(

My Matric certificate is hard laminated. I need to get it attested from Matric Board but couldnt find anybody in karachi to de-laminate it.

One person is there willing to make an experiment and asking for 3000 Rs for both sides of lamination.

Do any of you know anybody who can help me with delamination? Also, which side of Matric Certificate will be attested by Board Office? so i can get it done from that side only.

Any thoughts guys?

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
following forum will help you in attestation, and sorry brother I don't know anybody who can De laminated docs, as you can find the expert one as it's a sensitive document
Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Khan2811 said:
Thanks neopak and s2174! Much appreciated.

I have another question here or rather a problem :(

My Matric certificate is hard laminated. I need to get it attested from Matric Board but couldnt find anybody in karachi to de-laminate it.

One person is there willing to make an experiment and asking for 3000 Rs for both sides of lamination.

Do any of you know anybody who can help me with delamination? Also, which side of Matric Certificate will be attested by Board Office? so i can get it done from that side only.

Any thoughts guys?