VISA ISSUED...
10/2014
LANDED..........
12/2014
Andy11 said:
Guys,
Any updates for the Current week?
Andy11,
Just to let you know that I was in the "room" and no member had arrived. Looks like we have been deserted as many are now in the preparation mode (light shopping and designating unwanted goods for the Salvation Army kiosks!) in readiness for their move to the new destination. I hope they come back to clap for us when our numbers are 'called'.

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
2011july20 said:
Andy11,
Just to let you know that I was in the "room" and no member had arrived. Looks looks like we have been deserted as many are now in the preparation mode (light shopping and designating unwanted goods for the Salvation Army kiosks!) in readiness for their move to the new destination. I hope they come back to clap for us when our numbers are 'called'.
I am still here, watching and praying for the remaining armies.

2011july20

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffallo Transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application and May 2014
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
First AOR 10-2011, second AOR December 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
October -2013 and RPRF paid on Oct 2013
Med's Done....
November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 7-15-2014 PPR 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10/2014
LANDED..........
12/2014
JJ-C said:
I am still here, watching and praying for the remaining armies.
Thanks JJ-C. There are still more 'empty seats'. You 're no. 3 in the room. Where are the rest- hopefully not stuck in 'traffic at the bridge.'

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
GOT THE PASSPORTS BACK WITH GLOWING CANADIAN MAPLE LEAFs JUST 10 minutes back ......wow......wow....what a relief......really i frustrated a lot.....but patience paid off,.... it took just 8 days for me to get passport back ...so recommend everybody should purchase that canada to USA exprexx post envelop from amazon or what ever other sites so it is damn fast for you to get your passports back.......i hidden some thing from you guys...after my medicals i got a letter from CIC my spouse also should have the IELTS with 7.5 bands in all streams and the score report should be sent in one month which is not possible , finally i got an IDEA and implemented , got the a strong letter from English literature professor from a top rated university and explaining my condition as the date book for IELTS only taking a month these days and i personally examined him as a professor in top rated university with lot of honors and his full contact details including direct university line phone number , with god grace we are saved from that but still i had confusion weather they accepted the letter or no so till now i frustrated a lot..may be my spouse can not get the VISA but everything is cool now...just entering to my dream world next week end it seems .....thanks and god bless you my fellow friends...JJ-C...Shinbukhan...always positive ... Samnov...feng1212...everybody all other friends.... thanks and regards

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
Dr kbknaidu said:
GOT THE PASSPORTS BACK WITH GLOWING CANADIAN MAPLE LEAFs JUST 10 minutes back ......wow......wow....what a relief......really i frustrated a lot.....but patience paid off,.... it took just 8 days for me to get passport back ...so recommend everybody should purchase that canada to USA exprexx post envelop from amazon or what ever other sites so it is damn fast for you to get your passports back.......i hidden some thing from you guys...after my medicals i got a letter from CIC my spouse also should have the IELTS with 7.5 bands in all streams and the score report should be sent in one month which is not possible , finally i got an IDEA and implemented , got the a strong letter from English literature professor from a top rated university and explaining my condition as the date book for IELTS only taking a month these days and i personally examined him as a professor in top rated university with lot of honors and his full contact details including direct university line phone number , with god grace we are saved from that but still i had confusion weather they accepted the letter or no so till now i frustrated a lot..may be my spouse can not get the VISA but everything is cool now...just entering to my dream world next week end it seems .....thanks and god bless you my fellow friends...JJ-C...Shinbukhan...always positive ... Samnov...feng1212...everybody all other friends.... thanks and regards

Congrats once again. I wish you and your family best endeavour as you commence a new phase of life in Canada

Andy11

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2011
AOR Received.
11-05-2011
File Transfer...
Transferred to CPP Ottawa on July 2012 from Buffalo
Med's Request
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Dr kbknaidu said:
Congratulations!!!

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
Landed yesterday at Carway border. I was the only one at both the Canadian and US border so I was thinking the officers were going to drill me but none of those.

Just as a heads up for those driving through the land borders, please do you due dilligence by making calls to verify which border(s) will or will not be opened during this winter season. The first border I went to was closed (I guess because of the icing weather condition), so I had to turn back and drive through the pile of snow to another border. This could be frustrating particularly if you have kids in the vehicle with you.

mshaikh

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-10-2011 (Initial review is complete)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Buffalo - Ottawa (June 2012)
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
13-2-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2014
LANDED..........
23-9-2014
Sorry for not updating earlier. I did get PPR and I also got my passport back (with visa)) from ottawa. I have expiry date coming up in November of this year and I plan to land before that.

I am happy for everyone getting updates and moving forward. Congrats to everyone who got positive response and all the best to everyone waiting.

BTW off the topic, they plan to increase the cap limit to 25K and Occupation list to 50 for this year before Expression Of Interest kicks in next year. This may be helpful for people who plan to apply this year:
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841349

Wolvy said:
Wow! I must have missed you saying you got your PPR, that's great news. I just got my fbi clearances last week and sent them a few days later due to weekend and holiday we had here. I am hopeful that they get them on Monday or Tuesday. Congrats again.