+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Guys, I received a ready for visa email yesterday. Is there a thread talking about how to submit passports correctly?

For, example there is a form as an appendix (passport number, height, eye colour) but it's not a separate file, how do we fill it in?

Also, we are now travelling outside of our country of residence, can we submit our passports here? And do we need to inform IRCC that we are now in another country travelling? And that we have a different phone number here if the old one if still available? Will informing them via a webform delay our application further?

So stressful!

• Love
Reactions: RSub and he5ham

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Why do people mess up important things?
Employment letter without job duties leads to direct refusal. Do people really research before applying to PR?? What a waste of 14 months for this guy.
How the FUCK do you submit a reference letter without job duties and responsibilities ?

He waisted a great opportunity for someone else to get that ITA.

And besides, his work is analyst. I would have fired him on the spot if I was his employer. What the hell does he analyze, if he can't even follow written requirements.

Reactions: RSub

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Can anybody tell in what sequence IRCC is approving applications in express entry for FSW-O? Many people after April-2021 are receveing PPR's. I am April -21 AOR. It's confusing.

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
I am on the edge right now. Did my second upfront last week. Got a call this morning to inform me that they were forwarding to IRCC, woke this morning to a notification in my profile, can't check it because of the system maintenance

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Can anybody tell in what sequence IRCC is approving applications in express entry for FSW-O? Many people after April-2021 are receveing PPR's. I am April -21 AOR. It's confusing.
I think the only thing we can do is go for upfront medical. It's not guaranteed that it will help your case but some people have seen movement in their files after going for upfront medical.

D

Deleted member 994371

Works just fine for me. A server error usually indicates that your EE app is under investigation for misrepresentation.

Or maybe they show dummy data to those who have been marked for misrepresentation.

No point in showing actual profile to those who are cheating the system until they can be debarred from Canada or else they can prepare more fake ducments. Maybe that's why he can't see his profile and you can.

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
I am on the edge right now. Did my second upfront last week. Got a call this morning to inform me that they were forwarding to IRCC, woke this morning to a notification in my profile, can't check it because of the system maintenance
So the messages in my profile:
1. Remed request
2. PCC request

But I already did my upfront last week. What do you guys think I should do?

Also for the PCC, I haven't left my country since I applied. Do I need to do a new PCC for the countries I didn't visit since AOR?

lekanoni

May 7, 2021
I got a response from Fraser's office yesterday that my file has been moved to CIO from Vancouver.

It was originally at CIO then moved to Accra => Winnipeg => Vancouver and now at CIO. I called on February 24 and Eligibility and Security were not yet started.

I'm trying to make sense of this new movement. What do you guys think? What could be the reason? Is it a good move?

Thank you.

AbsoluteZero

Mar 7, 2022
I got a response from Fraser's office yesterday that my file has been moved to CIO from Vancouver.

It was originally at CIO then moved to Accra => Winnipeg => Vancouver and now at CIO. I called on February 24 and Eligibility and Security were not yet started.

I'm trying to make sense of this new movement. What do you guys think? What could be the reason? Is it a good move?

Thank you.
Looks like it. Atleast that should make the officer pay attention to your file.

When did you send the email?

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020

Thank you.
You do it! No YOu do it!! I'M NOT DOING IT! GIVE IT BACK MOFOS!!!