+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
stupid in the sense that more countries are showing interest in joining the NATO now hehe. if putler didn't ignite this, those countries would have postponed their joining interests for a few more years.
This is going to push Russia and Belarus to a corner, something similar to north Korea.
if corona is china's tool then china is the most intelligent regime who wasted 2-3 years of all countries. which affected all the youth which affects the economy for a decade.
Mate, China is silently taking over the world economically and keeping quiet. Now this russia distraction is taking the heat off them. They must be loving it

Reactions: txlonghorn

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Nope, I guess I am stuck here. I was planning on attending mba this year. Waiting for rejection call
Add that web form to your application saying I stand with Ukraine, you will be approved

I don't think it's right for average Russians to be punished for putins regime but unfortunately tribal mentality will make it that way. Just like how all Iranians are almost always rejected from US

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
the oppression is so damn high in russia. except extreme commies, the youth has come to the streets.
Media says russia is comprised of 2 countries - One is the TV generation and the other the internet.
older tv generation is influenced and believes the Russia's propaganda via TV.
Anonymous collective hacked russian broadcasting and been showing Ukrainian news there.

Sharlegail

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
the oppression is so damn high in russia. except extreme commies, the youth has come to the streets.
Media says russia is comprised of 2 countries - One is the TV generation and the other the internet.
Anonymous collective hacked russian broadcasting and been showing Ukrainian news there.

Tv generation has no capacity of comprehending the economics reality and also have never learnt the skill of fact checking

Reactions: dankboi

Sharlegail

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
bruh you from russia?
Yep;) currently everyone here live like they used too: restaurants, parties, expensive purchases. People with Bloomberg access on the other hand are compiling some survival strategies. I pray for Ukranians and Russian soldiers, but I envy Ukrainians in a sort that theta can risk their life and fight off aggressor and than continue to rebuild their country, while Russians are fucked for eternity

Reactions: dankboi

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yep;) currently everyone here live like they used too: restaurants, parties, expensive purchases. People with Bloomberg access on the other hand are compiling some survival strategies. I pray for Ukranians and Russian soldiers, but I envy Ukrainians in a sort that theta can risk their life and fight off aggressor and than continue to rebuild their country, while Russians are fucked for eternity
Can Putin be toppled? I keep thinking why Russians are okay with it but then I see someone like Ramzy Kadyrov (Chechen warlord) and I'm like, damn there are ppl even crazier than putin

Sharlegail

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Can Putin be toppled? I keep thinking why Russians are okay with it but then I see someone like Ramzy Kadyrov (Chechen warlord) and I'm like, damn there are ppl even crazier than putin
I don’t think so. There is a huge support for Putin, citizens, that are ready to die for him/country. I guess at least 10-15% of population and 70% of military. It is enough to counter any revolution movements. It does not mean there would not be an attempt. Right now the situation is pretty calm here, nobody calls for resistance during the war. If anything happens - I bet after the war, but again, I think it will be doomed

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020

A total of several Ks ppl protesting is...high? What's the percentage against total population of Moscow / Russia?

And take a guess, will there be more than 100 (alright that's unimaginable, let's do 50) who take it to the street in China when they're at war w/ Taiwan?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
A total of several Ks ppl protesting is...high? What's the percentage against total population of Moscow / Russia?

And take a guess, will there be more than 100 (alright that's unimaginable, let's do 50) who take it to the street in China when they're at war w/ Taiwan?
the word high in my text is used in a different regard than you interpreted.