+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Elnora

Jul 26, 2021
You will have to explain the large sum if it happened in 6 months. You can’t use the previous explanation, because that was a different moment for a different sum of money. For example, if in your first POF you explained the sum with a gift deed, and after spending the money you receive another sum from your parents, you will need another deed explaining that one, because it’s not the same gift.
So I have to prepare another document and send to IRCC? Or I should wait till I am asked to provide the document

D

Deleted member 1006777

So it's possible they have verified from the bank already??
Hey, others have already answered your question here, but just to add to it:

You're asking the wrong question. There's a chance they HAVEN'T verified with the bank yet, meaning you need to get back above the required amount asap. IRCC is looking for reasons to reject outland applications, so it's best not to give them any. Explanations are not good enough. You have to meet the requirements, end of story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PRANIT01

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
As long as you are not obviously doing it for PR (have proof that you have been together long-term etc), I don't think it should be a problem.

VO might think you have mommy issues, but that's not against the law :).
Hahahahaha...Damn man, mommy issues hahaha :D:D Thanks for your comment bro

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Thai, uhm you sure that ain't a trap?

Hahahaha, I am sure bro. We have known each other for over 3 years, and No, I am not her "Walking ATM", in fact, she always paid when we were out together, as in Thai culture, the older partner will usually take care of the expenses :) I am actually not sure if she will be willing to move to Canada or not (In case I even get an ITA, cause even I myself not sure whether I make it to Canada or not yet :) ) but I am just sure she will not move to Middle East with me haha

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Middle east is hard mode and is only for real PROs. Koji is a real PRO. Westie cunts can't handle it.
Hahaha...Actually sometimes she says maybe she can give it a try and move here to live with me, but honestly I can not introduce her to my parents, as she is only 2 years younger than my Mom :)

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
We also have similar phrase, what a coincidence. Or maybe all cultures have similar phrases in one or another way since it's a universal phenomena.
I agree bro...I guess feelings got no rules attached to them, regardless of where you're coming from. It is just that some cultures seem to be more accepting this fact, while others react to them in a more conservative manner.

Reactions: wonderbly

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
I agree bro...I guess feelings got no rules attached to them, regardless of where you're coming from. It is just that some cultures seem to be more accepting this fact, while others react to them in a more conservative manner.
My dear friend Koji,
Who am I to judge your love affairs, it's your choice and nobody's. You know the best. I was just a little bit startled, but I am more than happy for you guyz.