+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
When it comes to ircc nothing is constant, a few months ago afgan refugees were the trend now Ukraine.
Few months ago CEC was the star now there is not even a draw.
Few years ago there was a program called fsw now no one even talk about it.

In IRCC every thing is temporary.
"Today you ,tmrw me"
PNP has always been constant though. Master Race FOREVER ;).

OLdon11

Apr 18, 2021
Europe
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Will they hold this due date :rolleyes:

And seems medicals extended

The third GCMS notes (service from getgcms - requested on 24th January so 30 days held)
Criminality - Not started
Medical - Passed - Expired
Info Sharing - Complete
VO - CPC Ottawa
Cor - EU

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
canadians i mean not the recent pr turned cits, realized that afghan stream turned out to be a scam / virtue signaling, now calling out pm trushito to either remove the visa requirements to let in ukranians or don't do it at all. Some canadians are worried about the new wave of covid as many say 2/3 ukranians are unvaccinated

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Will they hold this due date :rolleyes:

And seems medicals extended

The third GCMS notes (service from getgcms - requested on 24th January so 30 days held)
Criminality - Not started
Medical - Passed - Expired
Info Sharing - Complete
VO - CPC Ottawa
Cor - EU
i got the same due date which gives me some hope but from what I've heard they don't really follow it

Reactions: OLdon11
D

Deleted member 1050918

Good sir, you can assume whatever you want about me. That doesn't change what I just said. Can you truthfully say that what you kept posting was not with the sole intention of influencing other readers negatively? This is a form of subterfuge. The brain retains things it reads without meaning to. It is psychology and I am not a master in it as you seem to be.
Come on friend, I have better things to do than try to "influence" other prospective immigrants on some immigration forum. Alright, looks like you really need a boost. So here's your boost:

Immigration is never easy, we all know this too good. Now what prepares us best for our struggles in an unknown territory? Information. We gotta be ready so we know what to do and expect. Job hunt is a challenge in most countries and Canada is no exception. But we determined immigrants know how to set a goal and do whatever it takes to reach it. Should knowing the road is bumpy and dusty scare us? No. Most of us will eventually find what they seek so keep learning about Canada, do your research and you're never caught off guard.