+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Shahrivar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
How sway. The ADR lands in her spam folder but the refusals in her inbox. Nah fuck IRCC FR LoL...and PNPs.
I have received two ADR and both of them were visible in my profile. So does it mean that sometimes the ADR comes to your email and it is not mentioned in the profile?

Reactions: dankboi

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
I have received two ADR and both of them were visible in my profile. So does it mean that sometimes the ADR comes to your email and it is not mentioned in the profile?
Good point. Strange that she didn't see it in her profile. I think all ADRs are attached to the messages inside your profile. Don't know about everyone else but I check and study my profile daily.
I recieved both the email with subject "we are waiting to hear from you" and the profile update for my ADR

Reactions: wonderbly

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Good point. Strange that she didn't see it in her profile. I think all ADRs are attached to the messages inside your profile. Don't know about everyone else but I check and study my profile daily.
She said that she will post her request letter. I look forward to it.

Reactions: dankboi

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Trudeau is about to speak within minutes about the Ukrainian situation
Hopefully, Truedoe will push all TR to PR to 2023 and will invite 20K Ukrainian refugees and 20K for pending FSW this year.

Reactions: PRANIT01 and RSub
D

Deleted member 1006777

Hopefully, Truedoe will push all TR to PR to 2023 and will invite 20K Ukrainian refugees and 20K for pending FSW this year.
Why in the world would he do that? If anything this is a perfect 'reason' to push back FSW more. In fact, it's all but guaranteed.

Reactions: PRANIT01

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
But again if Canada opens the route to refugees, which is slightly possible, A lot of Ukrainians might prefer moving to Canada. In turn it would slightly deprioritize processing of other apps. As much as I'd be unhappy about it, I'd 100% support it. Ukrainians are in a lot worse condition than most of us and I hope this madness stops asap.
I read this post with just a cursory glance at the username. Seeing the "I", I just assumed it was @ImpatientKangaroo, but after reading it, I was like, wow this doesn't sound like him at all, did he finally grow a heart??
Then I looked at the username again... :D