+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

HopelesslyDevoted

Oct 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
Hey

My Request letter had four specific things. The travel history was different to the Schedule A.
Both my schedule A and travel history wouldn't fit, so I just printed extra pages to fill in the blanks.
Thanks for confirming, man. Definitely helps knowing that Travel History is a different document.
Guess it makes my next few steps here a bit easier!

Good luck with your application! Hope to see your PPR details here soon.
We are just a few AOR days apart... things are finally moving!!

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
U.S. lawmakers blast Canada over sale of lithium mining company to Chinese firm

A trio of U.S. lawmakers are blasting Canada’s “complicit approval” that allowed the sale of a Toronto-listed lithium mining company to a Chinese state-owned firm, and are urging Biden administration officials to investigate the acquisition.

"I was astonished that this was approved without much scrutiny from Prime Minister (Justin) Trudeau’s government," Rep. Walz said to CTV News. "China’s increased economic influence over companies in both the U.S. and Canada is a grave national security threat, especially as it pertains to critical minerals that are essential to the future of U.S. energy independence."

Oh man, @ImpatientKangaroo was right

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
U.S. lawmakers blast Canada over sale of lithium mining company to Chinese firm

A trio of U.S. lawmakers are blasting Canada’s “complicit approval” that allowed the sale of a Toronto-listed lithium mining company to a Chinese state-owned firm, and are urging Biden administration officials to investigate the acquisition.

"I was astonished that this was approved without much scrutiny from Prime Minister (Justin) Trudeau’s government," Rep. Walz said to CTV News. "China’s increased economic influence over companies in both the U.S. and Canada is a grave national security threat, especially as it pertains to critical minerals that are essential to the future of U.S. energy independence."

Oh man, @ImpatientKangaroo was right
This is one thing I don't understand, I live in US and I love US.

But I don't think all the essential minerals in this world belong to US .If china has the money let them buy .
I can list atleast 5 countries which became waste land because US wanted the minerals/oil and they resisted it.The world doesn't belong only to US there are other countries left.
What if china is the world power will the sky collapse or will it rain fire ? No
Just media hype nothing else.

This so called nice guys contribute a lot to arab nations Iraq,Lybia,Syria,Afganistan......latin America I am not starting.

Any conflict or failed state there will be either UK or US involved in it.
Honourable mentions
Israel vs Palestine
India vs pak

Reactions: txlonghorn

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
This is one thing I don't understand, I live in US and I love US.

But I don't think all the essential minerals in this world belong to US .If china has the money let them buy .
I can list atleast 5 countries which became waste land because US wanted the minerals/oil and they resisted it.The world doesn't belong only to US there are other countries left.
What if china is the world power will the sky collapse or will it rain fire ? No
Just media hype nothing else.

This so called nice guys contribute a lot to arab nations Iraq,Lybia,Syria,Afganistan......latin America I am not starting.
That's true and I agree but because this article is against Trudeau, I support it :D

Ryucnd

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Cornwall
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Did that guy respond with Sean Fraser's office email ID? I couldn't find it

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I have asked this question once ,I am asking once again before I apply for the documents.
So I am leaving US on march after that will do some traveling for 2 months outside us and return to india.

This is what I am planning to do from the previous discussions.

Change my permanent address the day I am leaving US to India.

Get pcc from US with a date after I left US.
Do I have to submit Indian pcc also once I return to india?
My meds are expired, so I am doing remed and I am submitting FBi clearance (us pcc)
,remed new number and updated address in 1 web form .

I am a single applicant so I showed pof 20k when I submitted the application but I had to withdraw some money because off few reasons but it is still above the threshold, do I have to make it back to 20 k

Do I have to submit something more ? Is this procedure correct?

I will break the travel and come back to india to submit my passport if I get ppr.
Thank you
Most Indian flights from US travel above Ukraine all around Ukraine. As of now Ukraine is closed it’s airspace. Be careful when you travel back to India even if the space is re-opened. I’m thinking of canceling my India tickets and travel via Africa.

Reactions: PRANIT01
D

Deleted member 1006777

I don't understand what do you mean about the age of profiles.... They invited everybody 455 and above... Can you explain what you meant a bit?
Take a look at the link I shared. I think OINP only considers profiles less than one year old i.e. profiles made 12 months before the draw. In all recent OINP draws, they considered profiles in this entire 12 month period. This latest draw, however, they only considered the first 4 months of at period i.e. the oldest valid profiles in the pool. This smaller window meant they could increae the score range without decreasing the number of candidates selected.

Haha dunno if that made sense. Just look at the link I shared in that post, it'll make sense.