+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

It may be under reporting, but does anyone else feel there has been a significant drop in PPRs for the past two weeks?
For sure in the past week. Maybe IRCC is waiting on JT's command to stop immigration again over the Ukraine war.

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
For sure in the past week. Maybe IRCC is waiting on JT's command to stop immigration again over the Ukraine war.
What you are saying is very probable. Everybody is waiting to see how things unfold in the coming days.
I got a job offer in December 2021 and left Eastern Europe on the 20th of February. pretty close. Saw several military convoys on my way on the highways in three different countries. Every time I saw one I felt my heart beating in my throat.

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Canada is just preparing you for the endless amount of times its gonna f*ck you in the a** once you do land, how thoughtful of them
No offense, but there is something seriously wrong with you if you still trust Canada at this point. I’m leaving this forum for good. XXXX Canada.

Reactions: Shadow09

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
They are called Rapid Response. Let's hope they live up to their name at least...
Oh they’ve, I just joined a new WhatsApp group and found out that majority of the people there are people who had their files moved to RROC (October 2020 - March 2021) files. And they’ve been getting PPRs back to back. Getting PPRs a week after acknowledgement of ADR submission, for some people days.

Reactions: wonderbly

HopelesslyDevoted

Oct 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
I got a request for police certificate, schedule A form, updated family form and updated travel history? Does this mean eligibility has been passed and background check is to be started?
Hi! I also got ADR for updated police certificate and schedule A from Mexico, but not for updated travel history.

Does that mean that updated travel history is a different document? I was wondering if I had to include all my previous travels once again in Schedule A, but there's not enough room for all my previous academic/professional experiences since turning 18 + previous travels...

Reactions: Temidayo_

kkhan16

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi! I also got ADR for updated police certificate and schedule A from Mexico, but not for updated travel history.

Does that mean that updated travel history is a different document? I was wondering if I had to include all my previous travels once again in Schedule A, but there's not enough room for all my previous academic/professional experiences since turning 18 + previous travels...
Hey

My Request letter had four specific things. The travel history was different to the Schedule A.
Both my schedule A and travel history wouldn't fit, so I just printed extra pages to fill in the blanks.

Reactions: HopelesslyDevoted

txlonghorn

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
FYI if this helps anyone

FSW Outland Applicant
AOR - March 13th, 2021
Biometrics Request - March 27th, 2021
Biometrics Completed - April 30th, 2021
Bank Statements re-requested - January 25th, 2022
Bank Statements re-requested - February 10th, 2022
Biometrics passed, medical exam passed - February 15th, 2022
Passports requested - February 23rd, 2022

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
FYI if this helps anyone

FSW Outland Applicant
AOR - March 13th, 2021
Biometrics Request - March 27th, 2021
Biometrics Completed - April 30th, 2021
Bank Statements re-requested - January 25th, 2022
Bank Statements re-requested - February 10th, 2022
Biometrics passed, medical exam passed - February 15th, 2022
Passports requested - February 23rd, 2022
When did you do your medicals? Was it an extension or a re-medical.

Congratulations btw? Hope your wife's US citizenship came through already?

txlonghorn

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
When did you do your medicals? Was it an extension or a re-medical.

Congratulations btw? Hope your wife's US citizenship came through already?
Oddly enough, there was no request for new medicals. Wife's citizenship has not come through (her US naturalization ceremony is in 45 days, and we need to submit her existing passport for the visa and our COPRs in 30 days or less). Messy. May have to either postpone her US naturalization ceremony so we can quickly travel to Canada on her existing passport.. or we'll have to ask IRCC for a new visa and COPR for her once we get her US passport - which will take 8-12 weeks after the ceremony. Also, no clue how long our COPR will be valid for. Like I said, lucky to be moving forward but a messy situation.

Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Oddly enough, there was no request for new medicals. Wife's citizenship has not come through (her US naturalization ceremony is in 45 days, and we need to submit her existing passport for the visa and our COPRs in 30 days or less). Messy. May have to either postpone her US naturalization ceremony so we can quickly travel to Canada on her existing passport.. or we'll have to ask IRCC for a new visa and COPR for her once we get her US passport - which will take 8-12 weeks after the ceremony. Also, no clue how long our COPR will be valid for. Like I said, lucky to be moving forward but a messy situation.
Ouch. Hope you are able to figure out the best move.
I guess your medicals were extended.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I have asked this question once ,I am asking once again before I apply for the documents.
So I am leaving US on march after that will do some traveling for 2 months outside us and return to india.

This is what I am planning to do from the previous discussions.

Change my permanent address the day I am leaving US to India.

Get pcc from US with a date after I left US.
Do I have to submit Indian pcc also once I return to india?
My meds are expired, so I am doing remed and I am submitting FBi clearance (us pcc)
,remed new number and updated address in 1 web form .

I am a single applicant so I showed pof 20k when I submitted the application but I had to withdraw some money because off few reasons but it is still above the threshold, do I have to make it back to 20 k

Do I have to submit something more ? Is this procedure correct?

I will break the travel and come back to india to submit my passport if I get ppr.
Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: RSub