dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
So will this chinook affect pending applications after eligibility
what you mean pending apps?
so far from the ATIP's i have read that once chinook is done sorting and presenting the batch of apps to VO they are not doing shit with them again.
But there are few tools on chinook which is yet to be exposed. Also chinook has some criterias fed into it to instant refuse an app once the app comes to process.
For instance;
Country- redacted
Engineer , engineering history-
DLI- University of Toronto

So that applicant from that specific country with engineering background applies for the visa and if the LOA isn't from UoT then chinook rejects the app instantly.

Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
what you mean pending apps?
so far from the ATIP's i have read that once chinook is done sorting and presenting the batch of apps to VO they are not doing shit with them again.
But there are few tools on chinook which is yet to be exposed. Also chinook has some criterias fed into it to instant refuse an app once the app comes to process.
For instance;
Country- redacted
Engineer , engineering history-
DLI- University of Toronto

So that applicant from that specific country with engineering background applies for the visa and if the LOA isn't from UoT then chinook rejects the app instantly.
I meant the applications which eligibility has passed.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I meant the applications which eligibility has passed.
if it's regarding the SP, then for the most simple apps, eligibility is checked based on submitted docs and the online app form prior to sorting and presenting to the VO by chinook. And VO simply clicks on Sort -> APPROVE and batch approve it. And Start of eligibility to Approval will be around an hour.
For mid complex cases the presented apps are simply moved to a case officer for review by chinook itself.
The most complex cases are moved to two visa officers one after the another for the review and detailed check of documents chinook has no role over their decisions.

Here's a screen from the chinook ATIP

Yodm

Feb 8, 2022
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of February 15, 2022
CRS score rangeNumber of candidates
601-12001,099
501-6005,440
451-50047,721
491-5002,921
481-4906,289
471-48014,775
461-47013,273
451-46010,463

Safe to say 600+ are PNPs so ignore those. FHS has 56k quota. Even with all the influx of CRS470+ people CRS475+ still looks safe. Memorize some French and get your 4 pts (or crank it up and get 50 while you're at it) in the meantime. What am I missing?
I'm really wondering how IRCC plans on keeping the cut,ofd score at 500 when draws resume. Looking at that table, won't the cut-off score drop back to 470+ after a couple of all program draws?? Unless they have something up their sleeves...hmmm

djcluez

Jul 23, 2021
Got an email from immigration support saying:
"The Rapid Response Operation Centre (RROC), Ontario office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied."

&

"The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicant(s)"

From my last notes ordered my primary VO was Mexico secondary CIO. Aor Jan 21' medicals expired Dec 5 2021. Is there any cause for worry?

Reactions: VVV62 and dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Got an email from immigration support saying:
"The Rapid Response Operation Centre (RROC), Ontario office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied."

&

"The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicant(s)"

From my last notes ordered my primary VO was Mexico secondary CIO. Aor Jan 21' medicals expired Dec 5 2021. Is there any cause for worry?
@seadrag0n @wonderbly @RSub someone respond to the OP's post

Reactions: RSub

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Should any EL or any other shit be written for this purpose. I mean should it be declared by any means?
Not sure what 'EL' means but if you are pre-ITA, there's no need whatsoever to mention your EE profile in your study permit application. Open a new GCKey account for your SP application.

Reactions: Pasha1

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Need some opinion on this....
is there a specific time period of stay required inside Canada before one can apply for the dependent's application? As in if someone gets a PR, does the landing, but has planned getting married soon. So can the processing of dependent start after getting married shortly post PR landing. (getting married outside Canada).
Appreciate people to share some light on this...

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey, I need your suggestion:-
Is it advisable to apply for student visa, when you have submitted an express entry profile? I'm worried it might lead to refusal and now with the cuts in Fsw qouta there seems to be no hope...
People do it. You got to give it a shot. Some get a rejection and some get approval.

Reactions: dankboi

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Does anyone know whether IRCC is requesting PCCs again from long backlogged files? Mine is Nov 2019 and I wanted to know if there is possibility that they might ask for it? What are the possible reasons they ask for redoing it?
They are. Chances are high they ask for updated PCC, POF.

Reactions: SaBong