+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

You are missing the uncertainty of the draws taking place.
I'm not, look ahead 1 year and the pool still looks safe for CRS475+

If the draws start, the pool will be flooded with new profiles.
Definitely but right now there are ~29500 people in the 471-600 range. So the pool can take another ~26500 people in this range and still make the cut in 2023. Add some buffer to it and I think it's fair to say 475+ is still safe until 2024.

• Love
Reactions: armitabbsn and Yodm
D

Deleted member 1050918

I am super hopeful right now, since your predictions almost always turn out to be correct. Kudos to Kangaroo.
If I had CRS475+, I would most certainly not spend money on a Canadian degree right now if it is for the sole purpose of getting PR. Well that always applies but yeah you know what I mean.

Some FHS fellas will lose age points waiting on draws to come back so we're looking at -5 or -6 in CRS. Cramming some French gets you +4 so one can dodge a year of age point reduction in a fair shape. So maybe you have 475 now but risk losing 5 or 6 due to age before the draws returned, I'd say sit TODAY and memorize some French for a few weeks to secure +4. For your case specifically, CRS481, even if you lose 6 you're down to 475 so you're safe for a year or a year and a half. This shitshow will have been long gone by then. If you're gonna spend money on something regardless, spend it on French and not some useless Canadian degree.

Now if you wanna be really tactical, I'd also not spend money on French yet but just study on my own for free and keep an eye on the TR2PR situation for a few months. If TR2PR comes in the first half of this year then I'd abandon French and put my money into a one year grad program in Canada. Easy PR.

Reactions: Yodm and Pasha1

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
If I had CRS475+, I would most certainly not spend money on a Canadian degree right now if it is for the sole purpose of getting PR. Well that always applies but yeah you know what I mean.

Some FHS fellas will lose age points waiting on draws to come back so we're looking at -5 or -6 in CRS. Cramming some French gets you +4 so one can dodge a year of age point reduction in a fair shape. So maybe you have 475 now but risk losing 5 or 6 due to age before the draws returned, I'd say sit TODAY and memorize some French for a few weeks to secure +4. For your case specifically, CRS481, even if you lose 6 you're down to 475 so you're safe for a year or a year and a half. This shitshow will have been long gone by then. If you're gonna spend money on something regardless, spend it on French and not some useless Canadian degree.
What about 458? That is the max I can reach with CLB10.

D

Deleted member 1050918

What about 458? That is the max I can reach with CLB10.
Not sure if you're aware but you're way past AOR my dude...

Anyway. if one caps at 458 then one should sit down and look to get max points from French or find a meaningful master's program in Canada and obviously get admitted.

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021

I am 25 right now, so no issue with losing age related points. But man, it's so hard to sit and wait for an ITA while having prepared almost all the document ready sitting in the desktop. Sometimes I really wanna consider studying in Canada to boost my score but not completely sure about it.

Reactions: dankboi

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Not sure if you're aware but you're way past AOR my dude...

Anyway. if one caps at 458 then one should sit down and look to get max points from French or find a meaningful master's program in Canada and obviously get admitted.
Whose signature are you using?
IRCC is processing PNP applications which were submitted 8-10 months after me and PNP draws have not stopped. Immigration minister said new applications will be processed within the standard timeline and I think my application is lost in the backlog blackhole. I will be very lucky if I get any update this year.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Should any EL or any other shit be written for this purpose. I mean should it be declared by any means?
No nothing at all. Both apps are separate and will be considered and decided based on their own merits.
but weak study permit cases will be refused with reasons linking to the purpose of immigration only and i have seen one very specific reason an applicant has shared. they found on their GCMS.

also @Simran00 check this out.

VO Notes:
VO Pretoria July 15 2021 SP
Parent - xxxxxxx (PR of South Africa & residing there when application made); Children - South African

I have reviewed the application. Taking the applicant's plan of studies into account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense. I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that: -the client is divorced and has two children who are accompanying her. Client is not sufficiently established in CoR. -client is actively in an express entry pool. Taking the applicant's current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary resident. For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

Reactions: RSub and wonderbly
D

Deleted member 994371

IRCC is processing PNP applications which were submitted 8-10 months after me and PNP draws have not stopped. Immigration minister said new applications will be processed within the standard timeline and I think my application is lost in the backlog blackhole. I will be very lucky if I get any update this year.

If your medical is expired, just update your medicals and wait for your turn. If your eligibility is passed, they will approve your application in the next few months.

Reactions: RSub

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
M A N D A M U S

If I'm in Canada on PR and employed while you're still waiting for PPR, I'll pay for your mandamus. You can farm that money yourself too dude it's 3k you can do it
Money is not the issue, just don't want to go through the hassle, I am very lazy lol

If your medical is expired, just update your medicals and wait for your turn. If your eligibility is passed, they will approve your application in the next few months.
This is all I can do for now, got a date for next Thursday.

D

Deleted member 1050918

But I suppose a lot can go wrong in that one year and you can be kicked out.
Yeah man. It is a high risk high gain type situation. Look at FSW, would you ever believe any of this would happen? Gotta secure that PR (even citizenship since you can void your PR accidentally) first then run after GC.

Money is not the issue, just don't want to go through the hassle, I am very lazy lol

This is all I can do for now, got a date for next Thursday.
Come on dude you aren't one of them CRS300 CECs you have the will power for one last push on mandamus. Not yet though because I'm sure you're getting your PPR this year. If not, then mandamus your way in.

Reactions: seadrag0n