+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

IncredibleCanada

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022

800 PPR per week or 3200 PPR per month for FSW people. This is not even remotely enough to clear the 49.751 backlog in a timely manner. It will take 15.5 months to clear it if they continue at this speed.
Clearing/managing backlog is a myth. Only way it can be cleared is to cancel applications and start fresh.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Clearing/managing backlog is a myth. Only way it can be cleared is to cancel applications and start fresh.
"Fraser explained to the CBA that IRCC does not plan to cancel and refund already-submitted permanent residence applications in order to reduce its backlogs. This has been speculated on social media since it is something the Canadian government did about 10 years ago to reduce its inventory."
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/01/minister-fraser-comments-express-entry-2022-draw-sechedule-0121400.html#gs.on3dj9
Published on January 26th, 2022

Reactions: PRANIT01
D

Deleted member 1050918

The right thing to do is to cancel all apps except mine, not accept any new apps until I've got my PR card, then ask me if I'd be feeling okay with EE apps starting again. I'd probably say yes 6 months after receiving my PR card, just to be sure and safe you know.

IncredibleCanada

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
Aren't you CEC? Bro what are you going to get by panicking others any special kind of orgasm. Just let it go if they cancel they cancel that is it.Dont take me wrong if noone has told you ,I am telling you if tried to do spread fear that is a sadistic behavior and better show some class,it helps believe me.because of this kind of trash behavior people are happy when cec is fucked.

Now similarly if "cec is ded it is ded"
Relax. Read statement carefully. It starts with "Clearing/managing backlog is a myth". It is subject to the strategy that intention to hold draw is flawed.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I do not agree. This is fixable. Especially when they are so early in the year and they are still hiring folks to work on this. It is very very fixable. At the very least, EE part is 100% fixable. All the apps are digitized already.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

IncredibleCanada

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
I do not agree. This is fixable. Especially when they are so early in the year and they are still hiring folks to work on this. It is very very fixable. At the very least, EE part is 100% fixable. All the apps are digitized already.
That's the spirit. Staying Positive is the key. As delay is taking toll on everyone in one way or another.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
15.5 months if no draws are conducted and the focus didn't shift to other programs. Yes, that's right.

I'm one of the first MUFFINS man. I have been through harder times in 2020 and 2021. This news, could still be considered good news by my standarts.

Honestly, I had plans for my future and my career and everything in the past, before I joined the FSW army, but now.. This FSW war is all I know man. I don't know what I'll do if by chance they issue my PPR at some point. I may refuse it and apply for FSW again.

I too get it mate. I literally feel like I received my AOR in my Past Life while the processing of my application will take my Current life and would receive my PPR in my Next Life.

AOR : Past life
IRCC Processing my application : Current Life
PPR : Next Life

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I too get it mate. I literally feel like I received my AOR in my Past Life while the processing of my application will take my Current life and would receive my PPR in my Next Life.

AOR : Past life
IRCC Processing my application : Current Life
PPR : Next Life
Why not Mandamus?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

800 PPR per week or 3200 PPR per month for FSW people. This is not even remotely enough to clear the 49.751 backlog in a timely manner. It will take 15.5 months to clear it if they continue at this speed.
Shouldn't PNP and FSW have the same speed in processing time ? The only difference in the nomination.
  • About CEC, they should be cleared by the beginning of April apparently.
  • FSW will decrease to 43,400.
  • PNP will remain basically the same because they are adding at the same speed that they are processing.
So, any meaningless difference will be seen after April. Terribly dissapointed.

I don't know what immigration plans they will reveal tomorrow, but it is very clear that they have more than enough in their inventory right now.

CEC draws really killed and crushed the competition spirit.

Reactions: dankboi

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Shouldn't PNP and FSW have the same speed in processing time ? The only difference in the nomination.
  • About CEC, they should be cleared by the beginning of April apparently.
  • FSW will decrease to 43,400.
  • PNP will remain basically the same because they are adding at the same speed that they are processing.
So, any meaningless difference will be seen after April. Terribly dissapointed.

I don't know what immigration plans they will reveal tomorrow, but it is very clear that they have more than enough in their inventory right now.

CEC draws really killed and crushed the competition spirit.
They're revealing plans tomorrow ?