+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Shouldn't PNP and FSW have the same speed in processing time ? The only difference in the nomination.
  • About CEC, they should be cleared by the beginning of April apparently.
  • FSW will decrease to 43,400.
  • PNP will remain basically the same because they are adding at the same speed that they are processing.
So, any meaningless difference will be seen after April. Terribly dissapointed.

I don't know what immigration plans they will reveal tomorrow, but it is very clear that they have more than enough in their inventory right now.

CEC draws really killed and crushed the competition spirit.
PNP & FSW are normally similar in processing time (except that PNP has an additional nomination time) but IRCC has been prioritizing PNP over FSW so it looked like PNP is faster, but that's not the usual. Also agreed, that table shows no improvement/advancement whatsoever, it's terrible news. Mendicino broke EE.

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
PNP & FSW are normally similar in processing time (except that PNP has an additional nomination time) but IRCC has been prioritizing PNP over FSW so it looked like PNP is faster, but that's not the usual. Also agreed, that table shows no improvement/advancement whatsoever, it's terrible news. Mendicino broke EE.
We should see changes after February 1st, the teleconference was held on January 31st if I remember right.

Reactions: dankboi

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
dude your signature rocks
Thank you man, next medal is probably gonna be "Veteran of Ukrainian Refugee Crisis in 2022" but who knows what's gonna be the next excuse for IRCC to not to clear FSW-O backlog? I've seen three governments, three mandate letters, two federal elections and two Governor Generals in my time as a FSW, but IRCC still manages to surprise me everyday. :D

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Thank you man, next medal is probably gonna be "Veteran of Ukrainian Refugee Crisis in 2022" but who knows what's gonna be the next excuse for IRCC to not to clear FSW-O backlog? I've seen three governments, three mandate letters, two federal elections and two Governor Generals in my time as a FSW, but IRCC still manages to surprise me everyday. :D
I hear you.
when my medicals passed,I said ok this is it. The end is near.
But how naive of me to expect consistency from these bastards.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Guys guys! Let's do some maths together!

Remaining FSW Muffins as of February 1 = 49751
Current Weekly processing speed of IRCC = 796 (4778 new PPRs / 6 weeks)
Your chance of getting a PPR this week= %1,60 (49751 remaining FSW muffins / weekly processing speed)

hmm not a very high percentage for a crowd who doesn't even complain anywhere on internet.
I mean all I see on IRCC's and minister's tweetter accounts=

"Sir ! sir! I'm so bored from masturbating, let my wife/husband join me in Canada! we've been waiting for 6 months! this is soooo hard! He/she is not qualified in anything, but the fact that we're fuckn makes him/her eligible! #unitefamilies #familiesmatter #cantmasturbateanylonger"
"WE PAID MONEY TO CANADA! (by assuring IRCC with a written letter supported with multiple evidence you'd return to your home country at the end of your studies but who cares honesty these days anyway?) Our time is running out! We've worked in essential jobs.. (Like doctors and nurses?) hell no.. like.. .like a cashier in a Greek supermarket! but it was ESSENTIAL!!!! and NOW!!!! you're forcing us to return to our home countries! #lookafteryourownfirst #processinlandfiles #wetrickedIRCCones.wecanagain #wewantfreePR #TRtoPRagainfor70CRSdumbs"

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

Your chance of getting a PPR this week= %1,60 (49751 remaining FSW muffins / weekly processing speed)

hmm not a very high percentage for a crowd who doesn't even complain anywhere on internet.

"Sir ! sir! I'm so bored from masturbating, let my wife/husband join me in Canada! we've been waiting for 6 months! this is soooo hard! He/she is not qualified in anything, but the fact that we're fuckn makes him/her eligible! #unitefamilies #familiesmatter #cantmasturbateanylonger"
"WE PAID MONEY TO CANADA! (by assuring IRCC with a written letter supported with multiple evidence you'd return to your home country at the end of your studies but who cares honesty these days anyway?) Our time is running out! We've worked in essential jobs.. (Like doctors and nurses?) hell no.. like.. .like a cashier in a Greek supermarket! but it was ESSENTIAL!!!! and NOW!!!! you're forcing us to return to our home countries! #lookafteryourownfirst #processinlandfiles #wetrickedIRCCones.wecanagain #wewantfreePR #TRtoPRagainfor70CRSdumbs"
More 'Sirs' you use, more chance of response. Respect.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

That was some funny shit.

More...