+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Similar obsession is present, but for UK and not specifically Canada, since most of them would have their close relatives or friends there already.
ay man, i guess @GaryChapman VP have the same noc as yours. i have seen his queries regarding ACCA. he's in the mid east currently i believe. Two days ago received the PPR

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
ay man, i guess @GaryChapman VP have the same noc as yours. i have seen his queries regarding ACCA. he's in the mid east currently i believe. Two days ago received the PPR
Cheers mate, the guy has set privacy on the profile, so cannot access his threads, anyhow I have dropped him a message, hopefully he can enlighten me with options, Canada will eventually open the doors for FSW, I will eventually end up in Canada if I keep on nagging, question is that is it worth keeping the life on hold for a period of time which is unknown, could be a few months, could be years, no one knows. I have given myself a deadline till June, once it strikes and nothing happens, I have decided to move on with option B

Reactions: RSub and dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Cheers mate, the guy has set privacy on the profile, so cannot access his threads, anyhow I have dropped him a message, hopefully he can enlighten me with options, Canada will eventually open the doors for FSW, I will eventually end up in Canada if I keep on nagging, question is that is it worth keeping the life on hold for a period of time which is unknown, could be a few months, could be years, no one knows. I have given myself a deadline till June, once it strikes and nothing happens, I have decided to move on with option B
here's the thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/acca-cga-cpa-mutual-recognition-agreement-mra.411548/page-16#post-9103800

Reactions: Ketchup5813

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I curious to know if this obession exists in the Punjab side of Pakistan too.!!!!
Yep same obsession exists in Pakistan side of Punjab as well but they are discouraged to go to Canada due to lack of funds available to them. These people usually end up going to Europe and UK and by illegal means most of the time.

Reactions: seadrag0n

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
Yep same obsession exists in Pakistan side of Punjab as well but they are discouraged to go to Canada due to lack of funds available to them. These people usually end up going to Europe and UK and by illegal means most of the time.
Kudos for the info, just curious that you served as border control officer for which country in europe, so that I alert the illegal travellers

Reactions: nemo123

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Thing is, we can't confidently say that @imransyed complied with requirements. One of the required proof of job experience claimed is to provide payslips and bank statements showing salary deposits. In the case of cash payments, then vouchers should be submitted as well as bank statements showing corresponding deposits. It doesn't seem like OP submitted all these, hence the comment made by the program assistant in the notes.

What I do not understand is why OP did not immediately send additional docs via webform once they got the gcms. That is fundamentally the reason why we order them - to give us insights on what's happening with our application and give us the change to stay one step ahead by sending extra docs to clear any doubts/confusion.
TBH, I couldnt bring myself to give a damn about ircc or even the PR back when i got the GCMS notes due to mental health issues.

. But now I am actively working to gather more supporting documents. I dont have corresponding deposits either. Sounds a bit suspect just saying this so I can fully understand the review required LOL.

Dear friend
I do understand what you have been through, I am aor March 2020 too and still waiting. But my recommendation is that send them whatever legal and sound documents you have about your payments and this will improve the situation. As of experience I have seen that they don’t want to reject anyone, they just want enough proof for our claims. Gather your documents, double check them with others in this group and raise a webform
Thank you for the kind words. I did attach the business's public licenses, like the municipal license, Labor license, electricity bill, etc. The case analyst mentioned "FAMILY BUSINESS" in the GCMS notes too.

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
If they're looking for bank statements, then I am done for lol.

I closed my old bank accounts back home and have no access to them anymore. I suppose payslips would suffice as a supplementary document.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

I closed my old bank accounts back home and have no access to them anymore. I suppose payslips would suffice as a supplementary document.
Some banks in some countries keeps records of closed accounts for up to 2 decades. You need to enquire about this if ircc request bank statements
I got this info from my branch. Barclays, Holborn, a block away from British museum. They are keeping records of everything since the bank started, They will issue a hard copy and a pdf with digital signature when requested . For very official reasons I keep some money with such institutions so anytime anywhere such docs can be retrieved and be able to provide as an evidence.

Reactions: cef09

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
Yeah, worst-case scenario, I'll have to call in to get the bank statements back home. It's going to be a pain in the ass so I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Did you used to get your monthly statements emailed to you or by post? If you can find a couple then you can use those. Payslips should work as well and you can add an LOE about closing your bank account.

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
Did you used to get your monthly statements emailed to you or by post? If you can find a couple then you can use those. Payslips should work as well and you can add an LOE about closing your bank account.
They can only be downloaded after you log in through the bank's web app. Oh well, I'll just do the payslip + LOE route and worry about it if they request additional documents. Not that I'll get invited soon anyway :p

Last edited:
Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Mayor Watson declares state of emergency for Ottawa due to ongoing demonstration

February 6, 2022
Announcements and Events
Mayor Jim Watson today declared a state of emergency for the City of Ottawa due to the ongoing demonstration.
Declaring a state of emergency reflects the serious danger and threat to the safety and security of residents posed by the ongoing demonstrations and highlights the need for support from other jurisdictions and levels of government. It also provides greater flexibility within the municipal administration to enable the City of Ottawa to manage business continuity for essential services for its residents and enables a more flexible procurement process, which could help purchase equipment required by frontline workers and first responders.
Residents can continue to visit ottawa.ca or follow us Facebook(link is external) and Twitter(link is external) for the latest information updates and developments.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca, call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401) or 613-580-2400 to contact the City using Canada Video Relay Service. You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external) and Instagram(link is external).
Public Inquiries
311@ottawa.ca(link sends e-mail)
https://ottawa.ca
Media Inquiries
medias@ottawa.ca(link sends e-mail)
613-580-2450

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Mayor Watson declares state of emergency for Ottawa due to ongoing demonstration

February 6, 2022
Announcements and Events
Mayor Jim Watson today declared a state of emergency for the City of Ottawa due to the ongoing demonstration.
Declaring a state of emergency reflects the serious danger and threat to the safety and security of residents posed by the ongoing demonstrations and highlights the need for support from other jurisdictions and levels of government. It also provides greater flexibility within the municipal administration to enable the City of Ottawa to manage business continuity for essential services for its residents and enables a more flexible procurement process, which could help purchase equipment required by frontline workers and first responders.
Residents can continue to visit ottawa.ca or follow us Facebook(link is external) and Twitter(link is external) for the latest information updates and developments.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca, call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401) or 613-580-2400 to contact the City using Canada Video Relay Service. You can also connect with us through Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external) and Instagram(link is external).
Public Inquiries
311@ottawa.ca(link sends e-mail)
Media Inquiries
medias@ottawa.ca(link sends e-mail)
613-580-2450
Let's hope Ottawa VO doesn't see this as an excuse to stop working again :rolleyes:.