+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I haven’t really given it much thought until now. I’m looking at Ottawa for it’s peacefulness and Calgary for affordable housing. I’ll visit different cities in Canada once I’m there then make up my mind about which one I like best.
Ottawa is pretty boring unless you work in the Government, adjacent to Government, get government contracts… or work in the Hospitality sector.

YMMV

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
guys I just noticed that the mailing address on the PPR email is my old address. The email says to notify if there's a change in address. Should I raise a webform and wait for a response or go ahead with passport submission? I'm really nervous about this
@legalfalcon

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
guys I just noticed that the mailing address on the PPR email is my old address. The email says to notify if there's a change in address. Should I raise a webform and wait for a response or go ahead with passport submission? I'm really nervous about this
@legalfalcon
Just submit the passports. I think you need to fill a form with the passports. See if it asks for your mailing address. if yes, just give updated address there.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Just submit the passports. I think you need to fill a form with the passports. See if it asks for your mailing address. if yes, just give updated address there.
I'm supposed to send it through VFS. Do they send it back to your mailing address or can I collect from the VAC?

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
This is hilarious

Reactions: dankboi

yinteresting

Apr 28, 2021
What @singhno did was absolutely wrong. Good he got called out publicly. What was his intention for giving false hope? Cause panic for a populace that's already stressed and depressed? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The intention is obvious, man. When there is misinformation in this forum, people will look for alternatives. Guess who will benefits from this chaos?

• Sad
Reactions: wonderbly