Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
guys I just noticed that the mailing address on the PPR email is my old address. The email says to notify if there's a change in address. Should I raise a webform and wait for a response or go ahead with passport submission? I'm really nervous about this
@legalfalcon

You can submit the passport and send a web form about the address. No need to wait.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Thanks man! Timeline is below:
AOR: 16 April 2020
BIL: August 2020
remidical passed: 30 June 2021
PPR: 3 Feb 2022
Wait that was you wasn't it? Several months ago I said after remeds it's gonna be 3 - 6 months wait. Apparently you waited more than 6 months but I'm glad for your PPR.

Reactions: Psyoptica

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
the misinformation regarding oinp never affects any applicant or the ircc in any way, but holthe was scared. haha he is now aware of the consequences of the words he spit out through the youtube channel.

still wonder why @ singhno created a separate thread and replying "Yes, Mark Holthe told me that in the counsel that consultations hava happened between him and the OINP. THey are deciding on the range, draws can go on pause for some time. "

Reactions: Lc4life and RSub

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi. I have been the silent reader of this thread.
I just don't understand why is IRCC not processing FSW O applications with the pace they are processing currently PNP and previously CEC?
What the hell is wrong with them?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi. I have been the silent reader of this thread.
I just don't understand why is IRCC not processing FSW O applications with the pace they are processing currently PNP and previously CEC?
What the hell is wrong with them?
so being silent is not helping either.
The applications are getting updates of some sort, apps that were finalized 6+ months ago are being requested the updated Proof of funds. Some applications gets extension of medical test.
what was the last update on you app?

Some says PNP is master race, so the quick processing and it seems the federal government doesn't feel to dump their high skilled immigration by pulling in low scores like we saw in 2021 since travel restrictions doesn't exist. if i am right i think Fraser mentioned it during the press conference a few days ago.

Reactions: Teayii and RSub

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello guys, does it smell of desperation if I called IRCC 2 weeks ago, and I'm calling them again next week. I forgot to ask the visa agent I had on phone which VO is taking care of my application.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hello guys, does it smell of desperation if I called IRCC 2 weeks ago, and I'm calling them again next week. I forgot to ask the visa agent I had on phone which VO is taking care of my application.
you paid 1325 CAD upfront, get the information you need. you are the applicant

doesn't matter if this legend claims
canada owes applicants muffins

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
The applications are getting updates of some sort, apps that were finalized 6+ months ago are being requested the updated Proof of funds. Some applications gets extension of medical test.

Some says PNP is master race, so the quick processing and it seems the federal government doesn't feel to dump their high skilled immigration by pulling in low scores like we saw in 2021 since travel restrictions doesn't exist. if i am right i think Fraser mentioned it during the press conference a few days ago.
I am feb 2021 AOR FSW O. Last update was imm5669 back in feb 2021. No update since then.
So practically no update since a year.

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
i guess he may have believed that email screenshot which led him to post here, but him quoting holshithe replied to him regarding it is concerning
Na man he was fully aware of what he was doing cuz of that. What annoyed me is how he stoked my hope and only two pages later flattened it as it turned out a pathetic lie. Really sucks for those who are desperately looking for that ray of sunshine. Bloody a**holes

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

vikramnaik14

Nov 30, 2020
Category........
PNP

I think it might have to do more with optics. IRCC has been getting a lot of bad rep for the delays and now they probably want to show they are able to stick to deadlines. So in their vested interest of appearing 'efficient' they are probably trying to stick to the 6 month deadline wherever they can - which would mean largely PNP applications since those are the only draws consistently happening and also they are way lower in number to attend to. Just my thoughts on the issue. It just boils down to luck - being at the right place and the right time? At the same time I think the 2020/early 2021 applications are finally seeing the light at the end of a very long tunnel.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I think it might have to do more with optics. IRCC has been getting a lot of bad rep for the delays and now they probably want to show they are able to stick to deadlines. So in their vested interest of appearing 'efficient' they are probably trying to stick to the 6 month deadline wherever they can - which would mean largely PNP applications since those are the only draws consistently happening and also they are way lower in number to attend to. Just my thoughts on the issue. It just boils down to luck - being at the right place and the right time? At the same time I think the 2020/early 2021 applications are finally seeing the light at the end of a very long tunnel.
yes true true