+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wierdaf

Jan 23, 2022
I am waiting to see what the forever hopeful cult guru Kubeir Kamali has to say about Fraser's comments when he implied FSW>CEC

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

chintangohil

Nov 2, 2019
Surrey
i guys, I got a below request letter to submit in 7 days.

"Proof of funds: Please provide updated proof of funds along with transaction history of each account for the past three months to the date of this letter. Also, please provide written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07"

I am an OUTLAND fsw applicant. I travelled to canada after AOR with my work visa. I have two question.

1. for POF I had showed gift deeded earlier and have maintain balance in the indian bank account since the date. for updated POF is 3 months of account statement enough or do I need to provide the gift deed again?
2. Since I have travelled back to canada, Will I be required to provide PCC again ?

Thanks for the help guys

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

"Proof of funds: Please provide updated proof of funds along with transaction history of each account for the past three months to the date of this letter. Also, please provide written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07"

I am an OUTLAND fsw applicant. I travelled to canada after AOR with my work visa. I have two question.

1. for POF I had showed gift deeded earlier and have maintain balance in the indian bank account since the date. for updated POF is 3 months of account statement enough or do I need to provide the gift deed again?
2. Since I have travelled back to canada, Will I be required to provide PCC again ?

Thanks for the help guys
1. 3 months account statement is fine. If I were you, I'd even give 4 or 6 months' worth.
2.You should have informed IRCC when your address changed. And yes, you will be requested to submit a new PCC from after you left your former COR.

chintangohil

Nov 2, 2019
Surrey
1. 3 months account statement is fine. If I were you, I'd even give 4 or 6 months' worth.
2.You should have informed IRCC when your address changed. And yes, you will be requested to submit a new PCC from after you left your former COR.
Thanks for help

yes I had inform via web form and to IRCC via call of my new address few months ago and haven’t been asked for PCC yet. Hope they don’t ask for now. It’s been too long wait already.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks for help

yes I had inform via web form and to IRCC via call of my new address few months ago and haven’t been asked for PCC yet. Hope they don’t ask for now. It’s been too long wait already.
I also moved to Canada in August and once I informed IRCC, I was asked to submit another PCC from home country. My AOR is only May 2021, so if yours was much earlier maybe you won't be asked for one. I'd suggest you start looking into getting one though, just in case.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

Thanks for the help guys
We saw a similar request few weeks ago. You are closer to PPR, so dont sabotage your application by over thinking.
1. Prepare a similar document as the first POF and add associated bank statements.
2. Did they ask you for a PCC? Nope. So just stop overburdening your brain. Keep it simple.

Fill out the IMM 5669 along with updated POF

D

Deleted member 1006777

nothing left but optimism.. I can actually imagine the first and only draw for 2022 to be an all program megadraw in October. Majority of PR backlog will be gone by that time (150K/quarter) and people invited in October will be tied to their medical when landing (their medical expiry will fall around December 2023, contributing to 2023 target - this means that IRCC has the whole 2022 to process the backlog and they can start working on files of the megadraw applicants in January 2023 in a comfortable pace)
I like how the hypothetical date keeps getting pushed back in this effort to cling on to any crumb of positive news. First it was March-April. Then it was June-July. Now it's October.

But wait, Lambton fucks will graduate in May. Perhaps the new iteration of TR to PR will come out by then, and will be just as poorly implemented as before. Once again, too much backlog, and we'll say yeah yeah makes sense, new draws will start as a new year's surprise in 2023.

We can play with hypotheticals all day, but it really is hilarious that a week ago people were ecstatic because they saw a few dozen PPRs, and now they're over the moon because Sean Fraser uttered the words 'Federal Skilled Worker' despite him not actually providing any details whatsoever. Good stuff.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I like how the hypothetical date keeps getting pushed back in this effort to cling on to any crumb of positive news. First it was March-April. Then it was June-July. Now it's October.

But wait, Lambton fucks will graduate in May. Perhaps the new iteration of TR to PR will come out by then, and will be just as poorly implemented as before. Once again, too much backlog, and we'll say yeah yeah makes sense, new draws will start as a new year's surprise in 2023.

We can play with hypotheticals all day, but it really is hilarious that a week ago people were ecstatic because they saw a few dozen PPRs, and now they're over the moon because Sean Fraser uttered the words 'Federal Skilled Worker' despite him not actually providing any details whatsoever. Good stuff.
It's at least progress that the minister is talking about the backlog as a real problem and committing to deal with it.

I think it's too early to know what the eventual timeline will be, but at least they have mentioned even indirectly through the memo that there won't be all program draws for a while. At least you know where you stand in the short term even if it's not good news.

It's also good that he made a point to reinforce the notion that people from all streams should be given equal treatment, i watched the stream afterwards and he sort of brought it up to elucidate his position on that.

That at least bodes well for future draws whenever they commence.

Last edited:

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
As for the whole university debate, it's silly, Canada's elite universities are definitely among the best in the world. What Canada doesn't have is the sheer number of them that countries like the U.S, UK and Australia does. But the best of them are up there with the best from other countries.

The thing is there is also the educational-industrial complex here, where you have tons of small colleges where students come to do some pretty mediocre diplomas and certificates, and then use that as a backdoor to primarily immigrate to the country. But they're not really interested in closing that loophole because they still need immigrants at different levels, sometimes you just need someone to make your double double at Timmy's.

I don't mean that disparagingly but most Canadians don't really work minimum wage jobs, and if they do so it's temporary and part time while they're pursuing something else.

• Haha
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo