+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Thanks for the clarification regarding that.
BTW @mornaz @aseemrastogi2 I am seriously contemplating mandumus route in Feb, if I don't hear anything back. Was wondering if you or anyone you know would be interested in it. We can get a group discount from lawyer if we can gather 10-20 such applicants. Let me know in DM. Mostly looking for applications which are over 2 yr after AOR, they would have a very strong case.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
BTW @mornaz @aseemrastogi2 I am seriously contemplating mandumus route in Feb, if I don't hear anything back. Was wondering if you or anyone you know would be interested in it. We can get a group discount from lawyer if we can gather 10-20 such applicants. Let me know in DM. Mostly looking for applications which are over 2 yr after AOR, they would have a very strong case.
Honestly though, I wouldn't take that route. Mandamus will force IRCC to look at your application. They can and will probably be much more strict in reviewing your application, increasing the odds of rejection. Or, they will find reasons yo delay your application further.

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Honestly though, I wouldn't take that route. Mandamus will force IRCC to look at your application. They can and will probably be much more strict in reviewing your application, increasing the odds of rejection. Or, they will find reasons yo delay your application further.
I disagree, all stages on my app is already passed and approved. Its about them sending the PPR. There is a reason this legal recourse exists and people use it.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I disagree, all stages on my app is already passed and approved. Its about them sending the PPR. There is a reason this legal recourse exists and people use it.
Canada created Express Entry
Also Canada created Mandamus

Policy / law makers knew it before they made express entry public, and in this world justice comes with a price. else we learn the law and do it ourselves so the price we pay is time in that case

theeruditeboy

Jan 26, 2022
Hi. I have a question.
I am a FSW Inland applicant. In December 2020, I submitted my proof of funds without a job (I didn't have one) and I had enough money back there.
Recently, after 14 months living in Canada and waiting for the decision, I received a "Request Letter" telling me to resubmit my proof of fund including bank statements. Right now, I no longer have that amount of money and don't have enough funds. However, I have a full time job with complete paystubs. I submitted my work confirmation letter, employment contract, paystubs beside the requested bank statements.

I am extremely worried now for my application. I appreciate your advise.
Thank you.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi. I have a question.
I am a FSW Inland applicant. In December 2020, I submitted my proof of funds without a job (I didn't have one) and I had enough money back there.
Recently, after 14 months living in Canada and waiting for the decision, I received a "Request Letter" telling me to resubmit my proof of fund including bank statements. Right now, I no longer have that amount of money and don't have enough funds. However, I have a full time job with complete paystubs. I submitted my work confirmation letter, employment contract, paystubs beside the requested bank statements.

I am extremely worried now for my application. I appreciate your advise.
Thank you.
I am confused, why do you need POF when you have work and you're in canada.

you were working for 14 months and why is there no possibility to show that fund?
can't you arrange from your friends / family and keep it until you get the PPR, and return it with some interest to them once you get the PR
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if
  • you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
Keep your funds up to date in your profile. The system may find that you’re eligible for more than 1 program. You don’t always know ahead of time which program you’ll be invited under.

@EscoBlades @GandiBaat @ImpatientKangaroo @scylla @Naturgrl @seadrag0n

theeruditeboy

Jan 26, 2022
I am confused, why do you need POF when you have work and you're in canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if
  • you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
Keep your funds up to date in your profile. The system may find that you’re eligible for more than 1 program. You don’t always know ahead of time which program you’ll be invited under.

Hi, back when I applied, I didn't have a job.
But after 14 months, they asked me the POF again and I no longer have that fund and I have got a job.
Sorry for being confusing.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi, back when I applied, I didn't have a job.
But after 14 months, they asked me the POF again and I no longer have that fund and I have got a job.
Sorry for being confusing.
So is it possible to send a webform informing them that you are working in canada?
do you have work authorization / LMIA / Work permit of any sort ?
Requires specific details
Tag them when you respond, they can help