+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I just heard 2 people getting their meds extended but no update on the portal. IRCC agent told them it is a possibility that you'll not see the update anywhere but GCMS. What kind of sorcery is this? Anybody know anything about this?
This feels like it’s quite common unfortunately. Officers do what they want. Apparently there is no quality standards lol.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
has Canada been involved in Ukraine the same amount as in Afghanistan? Probably not.
I asked the same, but as they said, there is a huge population of Ukrainians in Canada, pushing Canada to do something. So it might not be a big refugee system like Afghanistan, which they were involved in screwing it up, but there might be something. Hopefully there is no refugees in the first place and all this tension ends with the common dick measuring contest.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: RSub and dankboi

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
I asked the same, but as they said, there is a huge population of Ukrainians in Canada, pushing Canada to do something. So it might not be a big refugee system like Afghanistan, which they were involved in screwing it up, but there might be something. Hopefully there is no refugees in the first place and all this tension ends with the common dick measuring contest.
yeah I mean what would be their criteria? how hot the applicant is as discussed here? (thanks though:D). Canada can't make room for Ukraine as a whole but I don't see any rational refugee criteria either.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
yeah I mean what would be their criteria? how hot the applicant is as discussed here? (thanks though:D). Canada can't make room for Ukraine as a whole but I don't see any rational refugee criteria either.
I can get behind the hotness criteria, but the way I see, it might be an extended family system for refugees, which is kinda unfair.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Yes, I feel the same. All these programs(CEC prio, TR2PR, NOC based) basically kills PNP and regional programs like AIPP and RNIP.
and smaller,not so popular provinces go out of immigrants
They won't scrap those regional programs, and the Provinces hold too much bargaining power for PNP to ever stop being a thing.

Any NOC based draws that dovetail with EE will be designed to factor those two things into account.