+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
No ties to Alberta only if it counts that I slept with someone yeeears ago who was born in Calgary..:rolleyes:
But our favorite Serbian didn’t have ties either. He just remade the profile (because Alberta only invites those with more than 6 months from expiring) and selected Alberta as a destination. Maybe he slept with an Albertian born as well. Who knows.

D

Deleted member 1050918

But our favorite Serbian didn’t have ties either. He just remade the profile (because Alberta only invites those with more than 6 months from expiring) and selected Alberta as a destination. Maybe he slept with an Albertian born as well. Who knows.
That's how you guys will spend your time in your EE journey. Wondering how I did what and where I'm from.

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
so since EE is plan C as of now, what's the Plan A & B.
slowly stuffs are unfolding i see

I am moving soon to another country so that is plan A and I am really happy about it. But in a long run I probably want to leave the EU. I will give a try for 491 (unfortunately I am a bit uncertain whether I can covert it to PR and that would be the main point of applying) and I keep applying for dv lottery.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Forget sending a useless webform ...Just email the Canadian Embassy (Migration Section) in your country directly and ask them whatever you want to ask. Received a decent response about my application in less than 24 hours. Ok love you guys, Bye!!

D

Deleted member 1050918

bruh, did you find that fsw inlander's query about POF?
Saw that but I don't know the answer. People working on PGWP aren't required to show funds so if he's on a work permit he probably doesn't need to show funds. But if IRCC is asking for documents I believe you can't just come up and say "look at this link, it says I don't need to show proof". You just need to do what they say.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hmm..I'm looking at his posts, can't find it so it could've been someone else. Idk man, first part of the post was positive so I don't understand why he's saying bye
today I came across a post by an aor 2019, the post mentions suicide, so this bye post by hokage caught me
felt better when the OP was feeling convinced that ircc is doing something to clear the backlogs
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2019-applicants.756326/
If this takes another 3months i might have to suicide in front of Canadian embassy writing a note to ircc so that my family can migrate.