+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Housing costs will never ever go down in Canada due to the certain factors:

- NDP and Liberals are not allowing further zoning for new constructions in major cities. Especially NDP is literally killing Vancouver with their irresponsibility by refusing new zoning requests. That's also why housing crisis is far less problematic in non-NDP/Liberal provinces like Alberta and Quebec,

- Canada doesn't have a functional construction sector. It simply can not build even the fraction of houses it needs in a year. Foreign construction firms from other countries should be invited. Russia, Gulf countries and some North African countries do that since their construction sectors are also quite weak.

- Lets assume not a single baby borns in Canada, and its population growth is fully dependent on immigration which is 400k people every year. Normally, a country needs new houses even if there is no population growth due to the aging houses in the country. Now think about 400k new people every single year coming to Canada, looking for a house. Does Canada build new houses every year which will at least accommodate 400.000 newcomers? Yup, you gussed it, it doesn't.

- Housing has become an 'investment' in Canada instead of a basic human-right. Some so called 'investment' companies own 37.000+ buildings in Canada and vast majority of those houses are not even occupied by a tenant. (It is just one company, and there are many like that company.) The companies are just sitting on them and waiting for them to become even more inflated.

2nd biggest country in the world by land-mass, but the dumb politicians can still make the housing unaffordable thanks to dumb-ass leftists.

Here some facts to understand Canadian housing crisis better:

Housing inflation is dividing our youth into two groups
85% housing inflation under Justin Trudeau.
Less debt. More housing. Here’s how:
How can housing prices double when salaries have not? Who the f**k can afford these things now, new immigrants?

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
How can housing prices double when salaries have not? Who the f**k can afford these things now, new immigrants?
Noone, and I can hear you're asking how can they solve this problem?

1- Vote liberals out
2- Follow the European examples in property ownership laws, not the US. Noone can buy a house for their family if certain companies buy 37.000buildings for so called "investment" and leave them without tenants for as long as they please.

Berlin voted to seize homes from corporate landowners. Should Toronto do the same to make cheaper housing?
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2021/12/06/berlin-voted-to-seize-homes-from-corporate-landowners-should-toronto-do-the-same-to-make-cheaper-housing.html

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Kangaroo, the thing with EU why I personally dont want to go is language barrier, I don't want to live in a place where I cant even speak to the natives and not understanding the culture. I can learn a lot of things language is not one of them.1i had options to go didn't go because of same reason. It is always not about just moving to another country, there is a lot more to it.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Kangaroo, the thing with EU why I personally dont want to go is language barrier, I don't want to live in a place where I cant even speak to the natives and not understanding the culture. I can learn a lot of things language is not one of them.1i had options to go didn't go because of same reason. It is always not about just moving to another country, there is a lot more to it.
most folks in the eu understands and speaks English, to the level we can fit and live. this is about life, but when it comes to skilled immigration they look for language proficiency, but fuk that, it's easy to find a gf and move. I personally like Hungary in many aspects. Also Italy, especially the south. then comes Poland and Slovakia.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
most folks in the eu understands and speaks English, to the level we can fit and live. this is about life, but when it comes to skilled immigration they look for language proficiency, but fuk that, it's easy to find a gf and move. I personally like Hungary in many aspects. Also Italy, especially the south. then comes Poland and Slovakia.
Slovakia?????? You should be white or crazy I heard people are very racist there especially people who look brown.

For Indians finding a GF is more difficult than finding a job in EU.Let us be realistic all Indians don't look like Bollywood stars.My friend did find a gf from EU and he is handsome.Another thing is people are very biased let us take an example Brampton, None of us want to go there ,is it because everyone in brampton is bad no but a sizable population is bad,usually what happens is this girls see people like Dkab(not to start a fight) but a reality and they assume all are like that.

I am not sure about EU but in us this is how it works
You should be 6ft tall( most of the Indians are 5.5)
You should have atleast a 100k salary.
You should have a game.
You should have a good jaw line.
If you don't have that forget it and how many Indians have everything together many be 1 or 2 %.

I have only seen indian Hispanic couples.I heard a lot of indian white couples also there but yet to see 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: jerrinjose1991

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Slovakia?????? You should be white or crazy I heard people are very racist there especially people who look brown.

For Indians finding a GF is more difficult than finding a job in EU.Let us be realistic all Indians don't look like Bollywood stars.My friend did find a gf from EU and he is handsome.Another thing is people are very biased let us take an example Brampton, None of us want to go there ,is it because everyone in brampton is bad no but a sizable population is bad,usually what happens is this girls see people like Dkab(not to start a fight) but a reality and they assume all are like that.
there will be racists everywhere. but unfortunately, to claim that i never met anyone. or if english is the comfort zone then Scotland comes first and they're open to everyone, they don't bother about your wealth and they avoid middle eastern's at all costs.

D

Deleted member 1050918

You'll have no problems wherever you go dude. I doubt you even need to learn their language. You're a specimen, I'd never met a right-wing Indian until I met you lol

wierdaf

Jan 23, 2022
i checked for the lambton college that many of y'll were talking about, someone confirm that this is not the actual building. defaq is that? is that a DLI ?
I know a few people who went to Lambton, and as expected they are unto no good now, became PR and started claiming covid and unemployment benefits n what not, but yes it's a DLI and the easiest place to get into, its basically for people who could not even manage to get into the other community colleges.