+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Move to US on L1 visa and fking apply for GC in EB1 category and get your GC in 1 year and move on.
Only works for L1A. L1Bs can only do EB2/3. From personal experience, L1B is the worst visa you can be on. Zero flexibility/movability, time-bound and no benefit towards the green card process. Only worth it is you aren't born in India/China and your company would sponsor your EB2/3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yqing237

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Also, Biden seems to want to make it even harder for employment based Indians. He is increasing STEM classification and seems to be making easier for EB2 waivers, that way people in STEM with masters can immigrate easier if they aren’t Indian, making less GC leftover for those in per country caps.
For all the anti-immigrant rhetoric that people attribute to Trump, he's the only one who has presented a fair points system based immigration plan like Canada. The Democrats called it racist.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
For all the anti-immigrant rhetoric that people attribute to Trump, he's the only one who has presented a fair points system based immigration plan like Canada. The Democrats called it racist.

But his merit system was more to target Europeans. While at the same time Miller was seeing what he can do to make it harder to renew H1Bs so Indians would have to self deport.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
But his merit system was more to target Europeans. While at the same time Miller was seeing what he can do to make it harder to renew H1Bs so Indians would have to self deport.
I don't see anything specific about Europeans there. It's like a carbon copy of the Canadian system. Most importantly, no arbitrary country caps.

My guess is that this plan came from his son-in-law. Of course, there was another faction in his cabinet with Miller/Bannon who were legit white supremacists.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

When I listened to this speech just before his re-election campaign, I was like wow ma man is gonna do something. Then, the fker disappeared.

• Sad
Reactions: ImpatientAlligator

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I know this question is stupid but I cant stop myself from asking.

In the light of new mandate letters where it is mentioned "expected" processing time can be 36 months and no draws till june do you guys think it is realistic to expect pr in 2022 end atleast for post march applicants.

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Got a GU today, not sure if it’s because of GCKEY glitches or a true GU. Medical expired Dec 18th, but that still is the same, and everything on the platform is the same, don’t see any changes.

AOR Dec 2020
COR USA
Just to confirm is a ghost update when it says your profile has been updated but when you click into it nothing has actually changed?

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I know this question is stupid but I cant stop myself from asking.

In the light of new mandate letters where it is mentioned "expected" processing time can be 36 months and no draws till june do you guys think it is realistic to expect pr in 2022 end atleast for post march applicants.
Given how erratic the IRCC have been, I honestly think that an early Mandamus is the only way to have a definitive timeline... before everyone else starts filling it as well.

I've sent them a webform mentioning the timelines and demanding a decision by March (this is a necessary step for Mandamus as per my understanding). If they don't approve my PR by then, I'll get a lawyer to file the writ.

Reactions: PRANIT01

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
In the light of new mandate letters where it is mentioned "expected" processing time can be 6 months and no draws till june do you guys think it is realistic to expect pr in 2022 end atleast for post march applicants.
Well, few things. First the 80th percentile time for FSW will be 20-36 months meaning those whose FSW application are underway (obviously, no new one can be submitted right now), will have 80% applications processed in TOTAL (including wait time since they applied way back) 20-36 months.

Going foreward, they want to minimize the above metric everywhere. They CAN land about 18K economic class PR applicants each month -- they have shown it last year. Also, most of the FSW applications do not require any more processing -- just god damn re-med and PPR. So I think 18K should not be a hard target to meet. This should give us about 4-5 months to cover ALL of remaining FSW and CEC applications. 5 * 18 = 90K people landed. Enough to process ALL of the FHS inventory remaining.

The fly in this ointment is the god damned TR 2 PR and HEC class applicants. They need to process them too. They need some quota to land those too. From the statements given till now, it seems Fraser wants to land ALL of this backlogged people at the cost of increasing some landing quota this year. But he is a m*$#%#f#%%$#$^# poli-chicken. If True Dough get the feeling that his shaft is not long enough and he needs to compensate that by getting into one more refugee crisis or one more election, then all bets are off. They will have to play a total populist game and that can mean shafting FHS candidates for puppies or kittens or HECs or Ukranian hotties or whatever has maple syrup on it.

Reactions: RSub and PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Given how erratic the IRCC have been, I honestly think that an early Mandamus is the only way to have a definitive timeline... before everyone else starts filling it as well.

I've sent them a webform mentioning the timelines and demanding a decision by March (this is a necessary step for Mandamus as per my understanding). If they don't approve my PR by then, I'll get a lawyer to file the writ.
For mandamus this is my issue as I am a sep 2020 apr they can site that I files the application recently and justify the delay based on Covid.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
For mandamus this is my issue as I am a sep 2020 apr they can site that I files the application recently and justify the delay based on Covid.
They advertised 6 montgs as the processing time and they're still advertising 6 months as the processing time. Close to 3 times that amount is good enough, as per my understanding, to file the writ.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yeah that is true,I don't fucking understand why is it so difficult to process 20k applications and get fucking done with us once and for all
Relax, you will land in 2022. What I'll advise is that your girlfriend gets her multiple entry visitor visa yesterday, cos it will be harder once you are PR and she is any way linked to you.

Reactions: PRANIT01