+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
What happened to you guys? You guys didn't luck out with the lottery?
I didn't apply for H1 because that is just a temporary fix for Indians,I am in opt as I got its didn't think this will be this fucked up.Now I have to go back on march hope it won't be permanent.
Us the issue is you will be a slave till you get GC.If I had a gc I would have made nothing less than 100k.but now I am no where near to it.But it is a great country with some really nice people. But immigration sucks.

I am tired of running from country to country that is why chose canada but that is even more fucked up.

Reactions: Lc4life

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
tr2pr's who expected ircc is gonna take them on 2022 :

cec's:

fsw's who never had a draw since dec 2020:
I am naturally a very compassionate person, but I am struggling to muster up any for the TR2PRs. I read someone on twitter complaining about the govt not extending TR2PR program, and now he has to go back home after 10 years in Canada with nothing. I mean what the hell have you been doing in Canada for 10 whole years :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

Newfoundland991

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
I don’t think Canada will be a good choice for anyone who can land a decent job and is non-Chinese and non-Indian. The green card processing time is probably less than “express “ entry now. I got a L-1 transfer opportunity easily got my salary * 1.5 and much less taxes. But got another job offer which pays even more than that in Canada, I’m waiting for BOWP for 3 months, waiting for this god forsaken PNP for 6 months already. Should I just say fuck it and move to the US?
Of course you should, in case it’s real, and there is a potential of green card sponsorship in the future

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Also, Biden seems to want to make it even harder for employment based Indians. He is increasing STEM classification and seems to be making easier for EB2 waivers, that way people in STEM with masters can immigrate easier if they aren’t Indian, making less GC leftover for those in per country caps.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Of course you should, in case it’s real, and there is a potential of green card sponsorship in the future
My current employer trynna low ball me hard in the US just cuz I’m on L-1, I kinda refuse to be the victim. I’ll wait until April to see if BOWP comes down or not, cash out my yearly RSU stocks and gtfo of this soul sucking company.