+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Its like this :

They have backlog of about 54 K FSW and 25 K CEC. This is 79 K people in backlog. If then do a haircut of 50% on 110K quota for FSH, its about 50K quota left for FHS. This means a 3rd of backlog of FSW + CEC can not land in 2022.
EE PNP backlog is 40k so why can't these fuckers ever talk about PNP processing. Never read or heard anything about PNP in any articles or videos, it's all about FSW and CEC.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
EE PNP backlog is 40k so why can't these fuckers ever talk about PNP processing. Never read or heard anything about PNP in any articles or videos, it's all about FSW and CEC.
PNP backlog is about 68K IIRC (EE + non EE). They have space for 81.5K people for 2022 IIRC. So they can invite about 14K more in 2022 in PNP without causing any backlog. Now given that their processing SLA is 6 months so anyone invited in and after July 2022 will be marked against next years landing target, they have space for doing more than 1K invites per fortnight or 2K per month. That will give them 12K in six months with a little more head room for some bigger draws.

Reactions: BenMark

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Bro, how does one get a GU via email? :D
You get a mail, your portal says update but there is no update inside. Its all the same.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
I heard the Minister Fraser Valley's interview. The only useful information from it is this: In the worldview of IRCC, 85 million has been earmarked to convert Paper based processes (like Family and spouse visa) into "Digital" processes. When they think faster processing, thats their priority.
So that’s what the entire 85 million is going into?? Great! then nothing for most of us. Like someone here said it’s to early to celebrate on the 85 million investment BS as we don’t know what that investment is going to.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Simply because the provincial governments manage the PNP streams. They aren’t Federally managed and as such, not something they would really comment on

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Its like this :

They have backlog of about 54 K FSW and 25 K CEC. This is 79 K people in backlog. If then do a haircut of 50% on 110K quota for FSH, its about 50K quota left for FHS. This means a 3rd of backlog of FSW + CEC can not land in 2022.
That's not what I understood from the memo. My understanding is that any cut will be for future draws and ITAs, because they need to accommodate new pathways that they deem is necessary.

The stop in draws is to help them clear the backlog and land those for this year's target. Likelihood is that majority of post-AORs will land this year, if not all.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
That's your cue to understanding that PNP is not affected by this. PNP applications and processing will continue unaffected - at a much slower pace that pre-covid though.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
But IRCC is processing EE PNP applications, not once I have seen them comment on PNP processing.
They process them.
They don’t manage them. PNP is plugged into EE simply because the mandate back in the day was for this to be so. Prior to that Provincial Immigration was largely paper based (someone correct me if i’m wrong here)
The bulk of the work on PNP is done at a Provincial level.

If it ain’t your ministry, don’t talk about it (first rule of comms, lol)

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
That's not what I understood from the memo. My understanding is that any cut will be for future draws and ITAs, because they need to accommodate new pathways that they deem is necessary.

The stop in draws is to help them clear the backlog and land those for this year's target. Likelihood is that majority of post-AORs will land this year, if not all.
Well, look at this in this manner. Their SLA for EE FSW+CEC processing is 6 months, right? So any draws after June can be earmarked to next years quota. This means, only invites for this year in first half will eat up the quota for this year. This is why they are saying no draws till June/July.

Now you have a quota of 50K in the worst scenario for FSW+CEC (60K goes for FISTULA (erstwhile TR2PR) and HEC (erstwhile Afghan immigration)). You have about 80K in backlog (54K for FSW, 24K for CEC and 1 K or so for FST). It does not take a genius to figure it out that they may not have enough space to land everyone in FHS in the WORST CASE when ALL the haircuts happens from FHS quota.

I think the other options they are talking about are taking some from spouse qouta or refugee quota to give FHS more breather. Another possibility (which is most likely) is to add more landing quota this year. The only unknow is the liberal mind of these folks. When they will add more quota, is it possible for them to get excited and align it with a new pilot of some sorts and neglect FHS?

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London

That’s what I thought at first too. But re-read the part of the memo and you’ll see the word ‘admissions’ ergo people in the backlog yet to be landed