+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

(Please note, he never mentioned 85 million will be used for PR processing times. So I guess we will see increased processing times unless draws are paused to clear 50% backlogs)
The draws are already paused and are you surprised? How do you think IRCC arrived at the conclusion FSW average processing time would shoot up to 36 months? They'll move all resources away from FHS/FSW/whatever to all that other bullshit because they have a snap election in Nov 2022 and they have no statements since covid is now gone.

By the way, to all fellas who gave me shit when I criticised the sorry state of the Canadian job market: Fuck what I said I'm some dumbass on some immigration forum. Look at the reaction from govt of Canada itself. So far, their 2022+ immigration plans are saying only this: "Fuck skilled immigrants because we don't need them anyway." What does it mean if they don't need skilled immigrants? It means what I fucking told you: There's only a handful of skilled jobs in Canada in comparison with other developed countries.

Reactions: dankboi and RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
The desi interviewer kept talking about giving amnesty to the poor who are being exploited. Not sure what it's about but Sean clearly said thanks but no thanks.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Okay so in Minister Fraser Valley's interview first question confirmed this : 410K is minimum for immigration target this year and we may see it go higher (they will confirm it by mid feb latest). We do not know where the additional numbers may go. He blabbered about community and businesses. So either it is a new pilot program in making or may be some numbers to reduce the haircut that CEC/FSW/FST is getting? It is hard to know but we can hope and pray that they give immigration enough numbers to land all backlogged folks this year only otherwise it will be a shit-show for us.

Reactions: RSub

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Canadian weed grown in JT's backyard, I wish I could get some of that stuff.
Oh you don't want to smoke liberal weed my friend. Last folks who did so took it to the deep-end and drank Kool-aid.

This is what final form of left liberal ideology looks like : [Trigger Warning : Extremely Disturbing Description] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown [/Trigger Warning]

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Okay so in Minister Fraser Valley's interview first question confirmed this : 410K is minimum for immigration target this year and we may see it go higher (they will confirm it by mid feb latest). We do not know where the additional numbers may go. He blabbered about community and businesses. So either it is a new pilot program in making or may be some numbers to reduce the haircut that CEC/FSW/FST is getting? It is hard to know but we can hope and pray that they give immigration enough numbers to land all backlogged folks this year only otherwise it will be a shit-show for us.
It's very confusing. The memo said they have enough numbers to cover the target and the same memo says to reduce the FHS PR's. Sean, on the other hand, indicated a potential increase in the target.

IncredibleCanada

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
You really think the freaking immigration minister of Canada did an interview in response to some agent doing a youtube video. Tf you smoking bro?
Hear his closing comment, he softly made inference. Governance is on sentiment because that's where vote goes. If there is no buzz why anyone will bother to move. Sentiment hit Rock bottom this week

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
@EscoBlades When you got your GU, was it through email or only on MyCIC account?

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
someone posted this
Guys,

I've received an offer letter for Supply Chain Management for Jan'20, and on the offer letter it is mentioned that the delivery location of my course in Brampton. However, i'm not able to find any review, photo or even location of this campus on the google maps. Does anyone of you have any info regarding the same?

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
I never had it, I worked 7 days a week since april 2020 and that's when world was under lockdowns, but i didn't go for home work, instead stayed at office. So the work load was 15% of pre pandemic and got triple pay with no tax cuts, thanks to my boss! some nights i slept at office. That's how i came across this forum on 30th december. So when lockdowns eased i took a long break (June 2021) from work. Now that all my coworkers are back at office i am chilling. hehe
Is BJ just trying to cover his ass with this one? He’s coming under scrutiny for throwing parties during the lockdowns and this is just amidst calls for his resignation. Perfect timing

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
It's very confusing. The memo said they have enough numbers to cover the target and the same memo says to reduce the FHS PR's. Sean, on the other hand, indicated a potential increase in the target.
The memo is IRCC weighing options to deal with the backlog using current numbers I guess, and so they are asking him to allow them to gut categories so they can fix their screwup. The extra numbers need to come out of somewhere and so they chose the ugly duckling no one inland will miss. I guess Fraser’s solution is add more numbers to deal with the unreserved backlog without harming the current distribution.

Reactions: PRANIT01

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
The memo is IRCC weighing options to deal with the backlog using current numbers I guess, and so they are asking him to allow them to gut categories so they can fix their screwup. The extra numbers need to come out of somewhere and so they chose the ugly duckling no one inland will miss. I guess Fraser’s solution is add more numbers to deal with the unreserved backlog without harming the current distribution.
I’m trying to wrap my head around what you said here lol.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hear his closing comment, he softly made inference. Governance is on sentiment because that's where vote goes. If there is no buzz why anyone will bother to move. Sentiment hit Rock bottom this week
Its like this :

They have backlog of about 54 K FSW and 25 K CEC. This is 79 K people in backlog. If then do a haircut of 50% on 110K quota for FSH, its about 50K quota left for FHS. This means a 3rd of backlog of FSW + CEC can not land in 2022.