+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

M

MayorGrom

if they keep processing the backlog (starting with 2018/2019 applications), the average processing time will rise to 3yrs. Because the average processing time is based on the duration of the applications completed(processed). if they send out PPRs to all 2019 applications next month, the average processing time for next month would be 36months. Just a mathematical reality..

In the note, they haven't hinted to anything like deliberately reducing resources for FSW applications to extend the processing times.
Right. That what I was posting here. The problem is that your formula makes sense if you look at 2018/2019 applicants. If you apply the same formula to 2020/2021 applicants, then the results will differ drastically. If IRCC completes 2018/2019 batch, the processing times should decrease (logically). The only way they can keep processing 2020/2021 applicants for 3 years consists of pulling resources somewhere else for the remaining of this year; thus, resulting in 3 years processing timeline.

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Right. That what I was posting here. The problem is that your formula makes sense if you look at 2018/2019 applicants. If you apply the same formula to 2020/2021 applicants, then the results will differ drastically. If IRCC completes 2018/2019 batch, the processing times should decrease (logically). The only way they can keep processing 2020/2021 applicants for 3 years consists of pulling resources somewhere else for the remaining of this year; thus, resulting in 3 years processing timeline.
taking the current rate of PPRs from multiple VOs to FSW-Os, leads me to believe IRCC, in the memo, meant the processing duration for FSWO will reach 36months(highest) but not necessarily stay at that. Only way 36months can be a reality is, if they massively slow down FSW-O processing(in favor of new TRPR etc) ANDD process FSW-O applications in FIFO order. While the former is a possibility but the later is something that IRCC is absolutely incapable of doing(which we have clearly seen from the PPRs' AORs)

D

Deleted member 1006777

Forgot to address one point about universities in Europe. No, they won't admit anyone with money. It takes high grades in Bachelor that should be directly related to the studies on the Master's level. German universities are fairly cheap and money is far from being the major factor in admitting students. Lambda college, on the other hand, will admit anyone who is capable of clicking "Next", "Next", "Submit". As a matter of fact, it's not even a university; it's one of the "get-in-get-out" colleges that many people from a certain country use to get extra points.
I'm not sure if you're using this in the same context, but in french the word 'lambda' roughly refers to 'average'. So when you say lambda college, are you saying 'any random run of the mill college that isn't considered a top tier university'? If so, I don't think this guy will get it.

This guy went to some Lambton college which I've never even heard of. And having looked it up online, it is 100% as you described. Next-Next-Submit. Wait for acceptance letter in a few weeks/months.

CVF14

Dec 6, 2021
Can anyone help me with this?

I sent updated Schedule A to make some corrections with letter of explanation via web form in December.

I received this in the email after 4-5 days:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm the reception of your document(s) and that they will be added on file shortly.

Is there any way with which I can verify if they have reviewed and updated the details in my profile? Should I send another web form to enquire about this?

M

MayorGrom

I'm not sure if you're using this in the same context, but in french the word 'lambda' roughly refers to 'average'. So when you say lambda college, are you saying 'any random run of the mill college that isn't considered a top tier university'? If so, I don't think this guy will get it.

This guy went to some Lambton college which I've never even heard of. And having looked it up online, it is 100% as you described. Next-Next-Submit. Wait for acceptance letter in a few weeks/months.
I am using "lambda" so much in my work emails that everything that resembles that word gets corrected automatically. I meant "Lambton" college :)

D

Deleted member 1050918

Showing off your French skills I see mush

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Haven't been following this too keenly. But, can anyone file a Writ of Mandamus once the processing time exceeds thrice the advertised time of 6 months?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Yup. Me too. Really don't want to move to a country which has been so insincere and disrespectful to me since day one. I will look to US to pursue my master's plan. I think long term GC should also be in the cards for me as, though I'm an Indian citizen my country of birth is Bahrain so don't need to worry about the processing queue.
Your country of birth will come in Handy when you apply for GC. Why do you want to struggle in Canada? Just go to Mericaaaaa....!!!! F1 Visa---> Tech Job ---? GC. All can happen in 3 to 4 years.

Reactions: purohitab
D

Deleted member 1050918

Haven't been following this too keenly. But, can anyone file a Writ of Mandamus once the processing time exceeds thrice the advertised time of 6 months?
Can anyone file? Yep.
Is it 100% guaranteed that IRCC will respond to it? Nope.
What happens if IRCC doesn't respond to it? You pay your lawyer more money and sue IRCC, your file goes to court.
Is it 100% guaranteed that the court will decide IRCC is faulty? Nope.

You've been waiting for long enough so I think you don't even need to ask. If you have the funds just hire a lawyer and file mandamus.

Reactions: ImpatientAlligator