+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Don't think you're going to need it.
My plan B is to do other things which I kept on hold in hopes of moving to Canada so if I go ahead with it, I will not be able to move there for 2-3 years even if I get any update on my application. I will just assume that I will not get any update this year and move on, don't want to waste another year on this BS.

Dude you don't even need to consider plan B. You're PNP so you're probably somewhat safer than FSWs but you could grind for a few months and get that mandamus in. I can't think of a reason other than financial issues why you'd wait.
Not spending another penny on Canadian immigration, it's turning into a shitshow with each passing day.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
In retrospective, you are right. However, at that time, it was a full panic mode -> "We have to do something. Don't know what to do but something."
Sure I get that.

I do think that IRCC has mostly been consistent (not to be confused with transparent) with its internal plans, especially annual plans each Jan-Feb. Feb 2021 megadraw signaled a year of focus on inlanders, then near the end of 2021 and thinking about 2022, they look to the backlog. At both times, what IRCC is looking at seems to be the low-hanging fruit regarding meeting economic immigration targets. Is that smart/fair/competent? I don’t want to comment. Do they care about pre-copr immigrants’ feelings? Probably not. Has there been a plan? Yes. Have they tried to carry out the plan? Yes.

What I’m saying is set feelings aside and focus on trends backed by facts.

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
40k CEC mega draw can happen at any time because IRCC is incompetent and will process newer applications only.
Yes maybe they will think CEC is easier to process, processing times can be kept low (this is their target isn't it?) so let's to do that instead of an all program draw. It probably depends on the CEC applicants currently in the pool (IRCC analyzes the candidates it became clear from a memo) - their education, English proficiency, work history etc-. As I can recall IRCC was criticized inviting 75ers CECs so I don't think they can do that anymore.
Post ITA people I think are safe, they will get their PPR this year.
Basically anything can happen for pre ITA people, I don't rely on Canada as an option to get out here, I will probably try 491 NSW in AUS.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Yes maybe they will think CEC is easier to process, processing times can be kept low (this is their target isn't it?) so let's to do that instead of an all program draw. It probably depends on the CEC applicants currently in the pool (IRCC analyzes the candidates it became clear from a memo) - their education, English proficiency, work history etc-. As I can recall IRCC was criticized inviting 75ers CECs so I don't think they can do that anymore.
Basically anything can happen for pre ITA people, I don't rely on Canada as an option to get out here, I will probably try 491 NSW in AUS.
Stop panicing, there will nkt be any CEC before FSW either. Just wait and see, the first thing is they will clear the backlog stop spinning this nonsense

Reactions: RSub
M

MayorGrom

Well you know what to do - contact these two clowns and pay them consultation fee
Nah. I would rather put the same amount on Conor McGregor next time he fights. I will lose those money regardless; at least, I will enjoy the show lmao

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
It is not panicking, it is logical thinking.
No it is not logical read that freaking memo again word by word and see what is happening with the applications now plus we were talking about fsw and cec draws a long time ago saying that they will not happen in the first few months of 2022 - we knew that from the data that was given by IRCC. They are just about to invest 80mln$ to remove backlogs come one

Reactions: RSub

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
My first medical extension is expiring in Feb 2022. Does anyone know if IRCC extends medicals twice to issue PPR or will they request a redo? FSW Inland here.

SolwayFirth

Sep 4, 2019
Australia
I hope you've done your research for 491 visa in NSW AUS because speaking from experience that's a bigger gamble than anything Canada is offering at the moment.

Reactions: Lc4life
D

Deleted member 994371

I am post-AOR and PNP so 'possibly' safe, but this leaked memo just makes my blood boil :mad::mad:!!!! IRCC is admitting to causing the huge backlog we see now, due to their stupidity in inviting 25,000 CEC 75ers in one go, and accepting way too many TR2PR applications due to a glitch in their archaic system.

Innocent people who have dedicated their time, money (and God knows what other sacrifices) just to be able to get good enough CRS score, now have to pay the ultimate price for IRCC's foolishness. Where is the fairness??

When will life be fair for people unfortunate enough to be born in a third world country??? :(:(:(
Where can I see the memo?

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
The memo said to cut FHS targets by 50% in the levels plan so they can accommodate other priorities, which happen to be TR2PR/Afghan.
So that essentially means admittance, i.e. landing immigrants after processing, from the applicant pool to be 50% year on year along with processed TR2PR + refugees. Well then this is truly bad news. It will be a severe bottleneck in processing the backlogs if true.

Reactions: Lc4life
D

Deleted member 994371