+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
The current pool tells the percentiles. We do not know what kind of draws will be there. But lets give it a try. They want 410K folks in.Assuming 3 people per application that gives us 136K invites. Now if this draw restarts at say on first of April, there will be 20 draws that means 6-7000 invites in a draw. Lets take 7000.

From current pool, the cut off will be 491-500, likely 495 or so.
Second will lower it to 485 or so.
Eventually stablizing at 470 or so.
What you say make sense but 495 is an over kill ,470 is too much for cec even though it is easily achievable.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Question regarding proof of funds.

Do I have to maintain the money always in my account till my pr is approved because I can raise the money in need if I want to.

I asked this question why because when we applied for PR the they asked for last 6 months avg is 12 k do I have to show the same thing again when I land or just have 12k in my bank.in the forum I have seen them asking for pof as Adr.
Better keep it bro. They may ask updated POF and they may ask 6 month bank statements. Why risk it?

Reactions: PRANIT01
D

Deleted member 1006777

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I love how rich first worlders call themselves "expats", you know, because "immigration" is for those filthy third worlders.
Lol I didn't know that AUS was liberal to first world citizens like this because In Canada atleast to my knowledge till 2020 everyone had to go through same process.

Reactions: dankboi

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I love how rich first worlders call themselves "expats", you know, because "immigration" is for those filthy third worlders.
The way I understand it; an immigrant has intentions of becoming a citizen and giving up his/her birth citizenship but an expat only wants to live in a foreign country. The lines are a bit blurry with dual citizenship.

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Just a quick question, is PNP same as or regarded as FSW by immigration? Cus, I only see information on FSW and CEC. Nothing on PNP

D

Deleted member 1006777

The way I understand it; an immigrant has intentions of becoming a citizen and giving up his/her birth citizenship but an expat only wants to live in a foreign country. The lines are a bit blurry with dual citizenship.
Yeah, the reason is typically arbitrage. Make USD/CAD/AUD and live in Thailand to save a bunch of money. First world to first world is a little more strange, and yeah dual citizenship is fuzzy. But that being said, you'll never see a third worlder call themselves an expat. There's definitely some classism involved in the use of the word, whatever the actual dictionary definitions may be.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yeah, the reason is typically arbitrage. Make USD/CAD/AUD and live in Thailand to save a bunch of money. First world to first world is a little more strange, and yeah dual citizenship is fuzzy. But that being said, you'll never see a third worlder call themselves an expat. There's definitely some classism involved in the use of the word, whatever the actual dictionary definitions may be.
Sounds like the dream

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
What you say make sense but 495 is an over kill ,470 is too much for cec even though it is easily achievable.
Its not a question of achieving or not... More of whats already there in the pool.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
It's because those first world doesn't really want to become third world citizens or residents, however they need to be classified as "expats" in order to ask they company they're working in the third world country a salary comparable to their own country's rate, otherwise they'll just ditch the company they're working for and head back home for a much better income.

The reverse happens for third world people, they need to keep living in the first world country in order to maintain their first world salary rate, they can't simply ditch the company they're working for otherwise they'll have to go back to their own country - hence, immigrants have to to change their legal status to either permanent resident or citizen, since if they're laid-off it's back to the third world filth.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Definition of expat from wikipedia:

An expatriate (often shortened to expat) is a person residing in a country other than their native country.[1] In common usage, the term often refers to professionals, skilled workers, or artists taking positions outside their home country, either independently or sent abroad by their employers.[2] However, the term 'expatriate' is also used for retirees and others who have chosen to live outside their native country. Historically, it has also referred to exiles.[3]

In contrast to an immigrant, an expatriate maintains the cultural ties such as language of their country of origin--thereby not assimilate. Expatriates usually also don't seek to become citizens of their new country. For example, Charlie Chaplin never applied for American citizenship.