+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Are you guys seeing any pprs or remedial from Ottawa VO ,I think the great ones are still in vacation, I don't know for how many months though.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Unvaccinated Quebecers will have to pay a health tax, Legault says

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/unvaccinated-health-contribution-quebec-1.6311054

Okay, I think I am Team Alberta now. Can't take these fkers and these authoritarian measures. Once Quebec daddy Legault does something, Chicken Ford will be sure to copy him in Ontario.
It makes sense given that the unvaccinated are hogging the majority of hospital resources despite being just a tenth of the population. This is a much better idea than indiscriminately locking things down.

That or set a quota limit for hospital resources for them ( they are 10% , we can be generous and set the quota limit at 20% max).

Reactions: calis_s

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
It makes sense given that the unvaccinated are hogging the majority of hospital resources despite being just a tenth of the population. This is a much better idea than indiscriminately locking things down.

That or set a quota limit for hospital resources for them ( they are 10% , we can be generous and set the quota limit at 20% max).
Major violation of individual rights

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
It's not just the unvaccinated ending up in hospitals. Now, the UK is saying that those who haven't received booster shots are ending up in hospitals.

In the previous wave, it was the single-dose/unvaccinated people. In short, vaccines aren't all that they were hyped up to be.

I am fully vaccinated and down with corona right now. So is my family, who are all fully vaccinated. It's not a breakthrough case if everyone who is vaccinated still gets Corona.

As for who ends up in the hospital is still a draw of luck. This wave is mostly affecting old people as if they weren't vaccinated.
Before you will spread some "news" the first thing you should do is to check the data, scientific data that proves that hospital admissions are the lowest per 100 000 people since the pandemic started. Vaccines are loosing ability to cope with some viruses, the same thing is with flue vaccine ;)

What are you talking about hahahahah. Greece is already doing that for some age groups. If you are not vaccinated you have to pay extra health tax which is reasonable. Why others should pay for your dumbass decision of not getting vaccinated. This is the right move an it should be done in all countries. If you can get vaccine but you are not willing to do it then. you have to pay extra health tax to cover the cost of the health system just in case if you will end up in the hospital. About what violation of human rights are you talking? Are you one of these guys that is saying that masks are stealing his freedom or you will say that vaccines supposed to stop you getting infected? This is not a violation of rights but a good cause for a bigger majority of people. Why some dumbass that do not want to get a vaccine should take a spot in the hospital for someone that really needs this spot.

Last edited:

vada pav

Nov 8, 2021
Expect anything other than shit show?
Apparently they are now jumping 9 months of application to process September and November 2020.
I have learnt one thing while being in the process - expectation = 1/happiness. So I do not expect anything but this urge to immigrate asap is killing me

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I have learnt one thing while being in the process - expectation = 1/happiness. So I do not expect anything but this urge to immigrate asap is killing me
If you have submitted the application and you are waiting for PR then I think you are good. I di understand that it takes longer since covid started but it is something that you cannot really change yourself.

Reactions: vada pav

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
An individual's right STOP where other's start. A person not taking known working precaution and burdening the health care system for others and delaying treatments of other deserves to pay for his usage of the said system.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
In the previous wave, it was the single-dose/unvaccinated people. In short, vaccines aren't all that they were hyped up to be.
May I ask, where were Vaccines hyped up as "not requiring any top up"? They were hyped as "very easy to update" which they are. They were hyped as very effective, which they are. It was never said that they are live long persistent and all variant resistant -- which they are not. They still prevent severe disease and/or death.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
An individual's right STOP where other's start. A person not taking known working precaution and burdening the health care system for others and delaying treatments of other deserves to pay for his usage of the said system.
Few times I have said it that someone who is not vaccinated and who will endup in the hospital because of covid, should cover the cost of it.

vada pav

Nov 8, 2021
If you have submitted the application and you are waiting for PR then I think you are good. I di understand that it takes longer since Covid started but it is something that you cannot really change yourself.
Absolutely. And what Canada has done to protect its constituents is perfectly right. Only that when visitors, students and work permit holders were processed in a few weeks time, FSW-O files were put on a backseat. This happened time and again. Further, the reason for this was travel restrictions, insufficient capacity in office and Covid outbreak.

I am deeply disappointed because of such reasons given to us while others' files were processed. A little empathy and transparency would go a long long way. Period.

Reactions: ita_drgen

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
May I ask, where were Vaccines hyped up as "not requiring any top up"? They were hyped as "very easy to update" which they are. They were hyped as very effective, which they are. It was never said that they are live long persistent and all variant resistant -- which they are not. They still prevent severe disease and/or death.
Few days ago I had a funny conversation with someone. That person was claiming that vaccines should prevent of getting the disease altogether. This is why they do not believe that this vaccine is working. As an example they started talking about chickenpox, measles etc. I was just laughing.