Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I have learnt one thing while being in the process - expectation = 1/happiness. So I do not expect anything but this urge to immigrate asap is killing me
Immigration is unreliable path for obvious reasons. More so during a major pandemic. So... what do you do? You lower your risk by having multiple places to immigrate -- if immigration is that important.

PS : It does not absolve IRCC for being total useless idiots that they are.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
@dxdroid is already an immigrant in another country and is now trying to immigrate to Canada, so he is already an expert-level immigrant, what is your comment on this bro?
Hmmm - I have never felt as an immigrant in Ireland to be fair quiet opposite. I am the type of person who do not really care what other would say about me. "If you don't like me then f**** off :) I do not need you to be happy "

I do feel bad for people who are stuck and are waiting for the long time but on the other hand we cannot really do much. Canada is still the easiest country to immigrate to compared to the rest. I am trying to understand people from the poor countries or from the countries where political situation is messed up. What about if Canada would not be opened for immigrants, no one would say a bad word about them. Why people are not bashing US Immigration System as much as Canadian ahahahah. I was close to move to US through intra company transfer and everything collapsed. We started preparing paperwork and boom, covid hit us. Then another idea, we will move to Canada, boom FSW stopped because of Covid and CEC :D These are the things I do not have any influence on so...

However, "I do feel I am being penetrated" by the EU and their taxation system hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: novascotia27

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
I am not near that cult :)
These guys in one day love Canada when the next day they will calling them f, y ,z ,x words ahahahaha
And the next day "Finalllly!! After waiting for 2 months I got my PPR today. Don't worry guys, you will make it to the dreamland too #foreverhopeful"

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
His username from hindi quite literally translates to 'dirty talk'
Actually its more generic.

"Baat" can mean a lot of things. "Talk", "Small Talk", "Dialog", "Affair as in current affairs", "Matter", "Thing", "relation". Lots of things.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
And the next day "Finalllly!! After waiting for 2 months I got my PPR today. Don't worry guys, you will make it to the dreamland too #foreverhopeful"
The day I get my PR, I will be out in front of Parliament with a banner saying "Liberals stop being cunts and Fix IRCC. #EndBacklogsNow #FSWDreamsMatter".

Trouble with a closed work permit is that by law I am not allowed to participate in any election related activities. Any political protest can be spinned as tampering in election.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
  • Haha
Reactions: Pasha1

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Are you talking about the same vaccines that were touted as 95% efficacy against the virus?

After the vaccine was released, they started saying "Oh, we meant 95% chance of preventing deaths". When the new variant came around the new number was 65% in preventing death and 35% in preventing corona.

All first-world countries are going through record cases. Most of them haven't declared "official" lockdowns. People will be out in the streets if they had used the word "lockdown" so now they use the words "stricter curbs" to close offices, bars, gyms and restuarants.

It's a woke trend to hate anti-vaxxers right now because we all need a portrait of an enemy to hate right now. In reality, it was a nature (the virus) vs man (the vaccine) fight and the virus has won. The vaccines weren't all that effective. We just got lucky with omnicron. We were lucky that the new variant wasn't as potent as the previous one. South Africa had barely 25% coverage of vaccination and it somehow managed to survive.

And before you peg me down as your enemy "hurr durr 50 IQ antivaxxxer haha", I am fully vaccinated and so is my entire family. When the vaccine was released in my country, I managed to book a slot on Day 1 (which was a challenge given how populated my country is) and stood in line for four hours to have the magical potion shot in my arm. I argued with my family to get vaccinated as soon as possible and booked the slots for my family and forced them all to get vaccinated.

Right now my entire family is isolating we all tested positive.

You guys are acting like we had vaccinated the entire world population, the virus would have magically disappeared. That is a god damn lie. The virus did what it was supposed to do. Our vaccines and our technology just aren't there yet. Maybe the next pandemic will be shorter but this time we fell short.

If we have anything to go by, it's the Spanish flu. That pandemic took 4 waves to completely go away, so it should be the same for this one time. We are all already done with 2 waves and almost done with the 3rd. I believe the worst part of the pandemic will be over with this wave.

There will be one small fourth wave and then IRCC will start processing our visas. Then we will all be able to chill with our best friend JT and smoke some weed and drink maple syrup with him.
Who said it that the vaccine will prevent of getting infected? No one - this is not the way vaccines are working lol we all knew it that we might have to update the vaccine same as we are doing this for flu vaccines. The beauty of mRNA vaccine is the way you can change it in relatively short time window.
On one here is saying that we will get rid of this virus, but by having people vaccinated we would not put their lives at risk. My partner is a nurse. She works in a surgical department (cardio, neuro etc.) - she has seen what is happening from the inside. I do not widh anyone to end with this shit in the hospital under ventilator. Vaccines save lives!!!