Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I think IRCC is purposefully sending PR Portal emails to FSW outland applicants. This is the 4th case I am seeing in the last 2 days. Are they doing it on a purpsoe so that they can put the applicant on further misery?

The psycho sons of b*tches at the IRCC had one job. On fking job. :(:(:(

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
I think IRCC is purposefully sending PR Portal emails to FSW outland applicants. This is the 4th case I am seeing in the last 2 days. Are they doing it on a purpsoe so that they can put the applicant on further misery?

Also resources that will be spent fixing this problem they've just created will be resources not spent on finalizing other applications

Reactions: ita_drgen and RSub

TYTee

Jan 10, 2022

I received the mail also even though I have never been to Canada. Its so painful because I have no idea how long it will take them to rectify the error.
The annoying thing is that after I replied to the mail that I am outside Canada, I keep getting a reminder mail everyday to create a portal account for virtual landing. I called them yesterday and the agent said she will leave a message for the officer.

Only God knows when the misery/torture will end.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I received the mail also even though I have never been to Canada. Its so painful because I have no idea how long it will take them to rectify the error.
The annoying thing is that after I replied to the mail that I am outside Canada, I keep getting a reminder mail everyday to create a portal account for virtual landing. I called them yesterday and the agent said she will leave a message for the officer.

Only God knows when the misery/torture will end.
WTF. Can't imagine what you are going thru. Hopefully, they respond quickly. This is very sick

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
This. Aus has a slightly better job market, and significantly more racism towards foreigners. Even the Aussies in Canada that I've met were visibly more racist against foreigners while themselves being foreigners there.

Also everything there tries to kill you.
More than foreigners it’s the aboriginals who receive the brunt of racism in Australia, followed by the asians. Indians mostly slip thru the racism spectrum.

Last edited:

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Liberal administration. Pronouns : It/He/She/They

They are more worried about signs on toilet doors than our applications. Seriously.
IRCC (or should i say CIC as they used to be called back then) were garbage under the previous Conservative government as well. You really can’t polish a turd it seems. Woefully mismanaged govt department.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
What will happen to those low score CEC guys below 400 this is year if covid is gone finally? How it was going before covid?
They usually move to a province where they can get PNP or they leave the country. Tbh, anyone can get PNP if they are willing to move

Last edited:

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
What will happen to those low score CEC guys below 400 this is year if covid is gone finally? How it was going before covid?
4 Letters : TR 2 PR

Reactions: hello2020