+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Christmas tree still in house unsure if family Orthodox or just lazy

SASKATOON – A Christmas tree still on display in the Miller household’s living room is uncertain if the family that purchased it is planning to celebrate Orthodox Christmas, or if they’ve just been too lazy to throw it out onto the curb for collection.

“This is driving me crazy,” the tree said. “I’ve been decorated for weeks, so I figured they’d be celebrating the birth of our Lord Christ with me on December 25. Instead they went out! Were they having Christmas at a relative’s house, or did they just, like, go to the movies because it was just another day for them?”

The tree has been attempting to discern the household’s religious disposition from its surroundings, but has been severely hampered by its mobility.

“I think that’s an icon of Mary on the mantelpiece, but it could just be a weird family photo. And I don’t see a single Julian or Gregorian calendar in here. This sucks. Stupid Great Schism of 1054,” the tree muttered.

“You’d think it would be obvious based on the present situation, right?” the tree said. “Well guess what, chump; the Millers decided to not exchange gifts this year. And they’ve actually stuck with that! Stupid non-materialistic bastards.”

While the tree has been hearing music and movies from other rooms, it’s been unable to determine if the media was Christmas-oriented. It assumes the truth will be revealed when the Miller family returns home in the evening, but the stress of its uncertain fate has caused it to lose a significant number of needles.

“There had damn well better be some yuletide joy tonight,” the tree said. “The Millers have barely been remembering to water me. Can you imagine if they turn out to be a bunch of punk-ass agnostics who leave me standing here for another month? I’ve got compost to turn into!”

At press time, the tree was asking the ficus if it could see any traditional Christmas perogies and borscht in the kitchen.
My christmas tree is still up but it's the fake kind so it can't talk or reason, so I'm good :D . I am in Regina, SK and constantly get notifications from the City of Regina saying I have till end of Jan to bring my natural tree to their depot for recycling.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Its been 12 days, I still haven't been able to get a Rapid test
Why do we keep getting fooled mate....

"Express" entry: You wait 15+ months to get in.
"Rapid" test: You can't get one in 2 weeks.

Come on now......................................................................

• Haha
Reactions: Lc4life

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Why do we keep getting fooled mate....

"Express" entry: You wait 15+ months to get in.
"Rapid" test: You can't get one in 2 weeks.

Come on now......................................................................
The worst part was I actually booked an appointment somehow after 8 days, went to the testing center, and then got told I can't get tested because Im not a healthcare worker so I still don't know if I have covid or flu

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
The reality is that a bunch of those spent the first 2 years partying, traveling, and exploring the great nature of Canada, living the life of a PR without receiving a PR.

And only start worrying about jobs at the 12th month. lol.
Ye and in those 2 years they be like " it's going to be alright, we paid taxes"

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I know getting married slows down the pr processing time .
Does ,not adding spouse in the application solve the issue or will my file go through all the shit once again.
Anyways she is not accompanying me till jan 2023
I am pushing my marriage for a long time, I finally decided to put a deadline on this shitshow that is aug 2022.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I know getting married slows down the pr processing time .
Does ,not adding spouse in the application solve the issue or will my file go through all the shit once again.
I am pushing my marriage for a long time, I finally decided to put a deadline on this shitshow that is aug 2022.
Ways pranit fucked himself over in the past 2 years:

1. tried to immigrate to Canada
2. got married

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Ways pranit fucked himself over in the past 2 years:

1. tried to immigrate to Canada
2. got married
I didn't get married kangaroo,I said I am planning to get married on aug 2022,so I have to plan accordingly so that it won't fuck me up.

The first one was the stupidest thing I have done in last 10 years.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I didn't get married kangaroo,I said I am planning to get married on aug 2022,so I have to plan accordingly so that it won't fuck me up.

The first one was the stupidest thing I have done in last 10 years.
Bro my point is you're about to fuck yourself over a second time by getting married... What's next? Having kids? Think like 8 times dude...