+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
General draw will/should start in January because these new applicants aren’t meant to fill the first quarter quota but rather Q2 and onwards!

The backlog is for the visa officers to clear not the the first two agents who are only responsible for new applications’ initial checks.
This is a wild expectations considering they are gradually going back into lockdowns. Everything looks bleak for predictions right about now.

Reactions: Lc4life

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
General draw will/should start in January because these new applicants aren’t meant to fill the first quarter quota but rather Q2 and onwards!

The backlog is for the visa officers to clear not the the first two agents who are only responsible for new applications’ initial checks.
what about tfw who are going out of status? IRCC wants all the candidates that it invites to land in the same year. There will be no fsw draws.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Unless some sort of experience is required, the selection for ITA will basically be on first come basis (profile created date) because other language and age points, what else would separate them?
I think they are just merging tr to pr into ee. May be have a limited quota for the inivtes.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
It will be all ok - I know, I have said this last year regarding FSW draws that did not happen :D
Honestly I am optimist and I do believe we will be in Canada in 2022 :D

Reactions: VVV62

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
This is a wild expectations considering they are gradually going back into lockdowns. Everything looks bleak for predictions right about now.
It’s not wild if one uses common sense. I believe at this point everyone figured out Covid is just like a flu that will spike during the winter. Additionally, every government head knows its country cannot afford another full lockdown (they will implement some sorts of restrictions) considering the severe impact it would have on an already depleted economy, after all there’s a limit to printing money before causing Zimbabwe-like inflation.

Since international lockdown is extremely unlikely, there’s no reason not add FSW into the draws in January.

I don’t want to brag but I did predict FSW outland PPRs resumption in November well ahead.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
It’s not wild if one uses common sense. I believe at this point everyone figured out Covid is just like a flu that will spike during the winter. Additionally, every government head knows its country cannot afford another full lockdown (they will implement some sorts of restrictions) considering the severe impact it would have on an already depleted economy, after all there’s a limit to printing money before causing Zimbabwe-like inflation.

Since international lockdown is extremely unlikely, there’s no reason not add FSW into the draws in January.

I don’t want to brag but I did predict FSW outland PPRs resumption in November well ahead.
I would not say yet that it is like a flu. However we have a good protection that we are using - well some of us - which is vaccine. We have to be realistic and all lockdowns and limitations in services are caused by anti-vaxxers. Do you know what is the coverage in ICU beds in Ireland? Nearly 70% people that are in ICU are foreigners that were not vaccinated. So we can say big thank you to those who did not take vaccine because they afraid of Gates and his microchips and other hoax stories.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
My view is they will lower CEC requirements, allowing lower NOC (essential workers), giving more points to canadian university/work experience, and alternate CEC with all program draws. That way older and less skilled has a chance outside PNP. It will probably kill off PNP but they dont care. Right now, the oldest you can be without foreign work experience in CEC, to compete with 481 outland applicants is 32.