Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
At this point, Media needs to be step up and focus on calming ppl instead of their profits. Only highly transmissible/immunity escaping variants should get attention. All these panic headlines whenever there is a new variant and our liberal heroes JT and co. go straight to fucking up people's lives. So sad to see the same insane shit over and over the past 2yrs.
Panic sells news and you are asking the media to stop making a profit.

Reactions: nns14 and dxdroid

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for the response, I got the rejection on december 25th and my Birthday was on December 26th, also I have my celpip score valid till march 2023.When i Submitted the profile my score was 476 and i had met the FSW conditions as per the portal, Also I was under the impression that I can apply with documents after receiving an ITA.Please correct me If I am wrong.
What is your FSW score? This is different than your EE CRS. Calculate your current FSW score.

The fact your profile was deemed ineligible the day before your birthday indicates that your FSW score most likely dropped below 67 due losing points due to your age.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Sure, hospitals got strained quite a bit in many places (not in my country though lol) but Canada is far behind in terms of available beds, rooms and staff. It was shit before covid, it was shit during covid, it will be shit after covid. The dumbass voters keep electing libtards who talk all colors and butterflies like "green energy", "climate change, ""refugees" or shit like that while selling the country to the commies and hiding some serious problems like why there aren't enough number of bed ands staff, the housing crisis or the sorry state of the job market.

About EU's move on energy crisis: "Green energy" is not feasible, but it's too late to turn back now because all the libtards and their supporters and voters are just too deep into it. You can't come up and say green energy is only a fucking dream or you're gonna lose votes of all those basement dwelling softie leftists. So EU has to talk "green" on the TV but do the real thing (coal or whatever necessary) behind the curtains. Or they'll fucking freeze to death.
I really like to know this "your country" :) . I don't think you've ever mentioned where you are from?

Reactions: RSub

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Well.. Better get used to the vaccine subscription model.. We're dealing with a new variant every 3 months.
I do not understand why they are making something big out of it. Viruses mutate every single f**** sec during their replication, we all know that and f***** media are making the end of world because kf that s**** and a lot of people that do not understand this are getting their blood preassure elevated to their limit because there is a new variant.

Reactions: RSub

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I do not understand why they are making something big out of it. Viruses mutate every single f**** sec during their replication, we all know that and f***** media are making the end of world because kf that s**** and a lot of people that do not understand this are getting their blood preassure elevated to their limit because there is a new variant.
Media is the real pandemie, end of story.
They are making $$$ by fear-mongering.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
That doesn't make sense unless the pandemic fucks up things because they already have inventory of applications which are almost ready to be finalized with a huge backlog, why should they increase their backlog?
General draw will/should start in January because these new applicants aren’t meant to fill the first quarter quota but rather Q2 and onwards!

The backlog is for the visa officers to clear not the the first two agents who are only responsible for new applications’ initial checks.

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
General draw will/should start in January because these new applicants aren’t meant to fill the first quarter quota but rather Q2 and onwards!

The backlog is for the visa officers to clear not the the first two agents who are only responsible for new applications’ initial checks.
Draw will start in January.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
it was a disaster because it was on a first-come basis. I think IRCC will open a new stream in EE itself which will be points-based for the international students.
Unless some sort of experience is required, the selection for ITA will basically be on first come basis (profile created date) because other language and age points, what else would separate them?