+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I do not understand what was he missing? He submitted PCC of his spouse and what was missing?
PCC of Pakistan has from and to dates mentioned on it and it didn't cover the entire duration of stay. The guy submitted this PCC during e-APR and submitted another PCC with the missing dates through webform which I guess nobody bothered to check and the application was rejected for being incomplete. This is a common issue specific to PCC from Pakistan.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
PCC of Pakistan has from and to dates mentioned on it and it didn't cover the entire duration of stay. The guy submitted this PCC during e-APR and submitted another PCC with the missing dates through webform which I guess nobody bothered to check and the application was rejected for being incomplete. This is a common issue specific to PCC from Pakistan.
Ouch!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Now I am a little bit paranoid about it since we did not actually submit meds for now, I am afraid that they will not accept the fact that we are waiting for the appointment but on the other hand it is christmas so. We will sort this out as soon as possible and I will upload them using web form.
You have nothing to worry about. Your proof of appointment is valid. Your application will not be touched for the next month at least. Do the meds as soon as you can and webform it immediately. Also make sure the clinic submits it urgently.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Guys need some help, I have a question.

In a few months I am leaving US to my home country between that I am planning to travel for 2 months, so that means if they ask me to submit my passport in 30 days that is not possible, Similarly now my medical is expired, If they ask me to do remedial what am I supposed to do ,do I have to ask for extension of dead line or can I do it in any country. Next one is about PCC ,do I have to collect pcc now from us and from india so that it has a validity of 6 months so when ever they ask me I can send it or do I have to wait till they ask?
Please give your feedback thank you

D

Deleted member 1050918

I am planning to travel for 2 months, so that means if they ask me to submit my passport in 30 days that is not possible
If you are expecting a PPR that soon, planning to travel at this time is probably harmful to your process. Do you really have to travel this year?

now my medical is expired, If they ask me to do remedial what am I supposed to do
You give your medical exam in whatever country you are at that moment. This again is why you should not travel at this time because you may have travelled to a country where there are no IRCC panel physicians available or you might only find very shitty ones.

do I have to collect pcc now from us and from india so that it has a validity of 6 months so when ever they ask me I can send it or do I have to wait till they ask?
Don't wait. Get whatever PCC you can now and keep them just in case. If you get asked for PCC later submit the ones you already have and explain you're trying to get new ones and see if you can also get new ones.

Lol,I thought someone reported the page lol.
Yeah I was afraid the forum got reported for people typing stuff like fuck justin trudeau. It would've been such a shame. The risks would be even higher if it was typed in all caps...

FUCK JUSTIN TRUDEAU

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PRANIT01

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Yeah I was afraid the forum got reported for people typing stuff like fuck justin trudeau. It would've been such a shame. The risks would be even higher if it was typed in all caps...

FUCK JUSTIN TRUDEAU
You joke but these forums actually have immigration officers lurking in them lol. The lawyer running this site once gave a testimony to parliament where he spoke about those officers posting abusive stuff here

• Wow
Reactions: OneStepAtATime
D

Deleted member 1050918

You joke but these forums actually have immigration officers lurking in them lol. The lawyer running this site once gave a testimony to parliament where he spoke about those officers posting abusive stuff here
Oh damn!! In that case people should really be careful not to post things like fuck justin trudeau on these forums... Might go so wrong...

FUCK JUSTIN TRUDEAU

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alysson and Ar12345

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
If you are expecting a PPR that soon, planning to travel at this time is probably harmful to your process. Do you really have to travel this year?

You give your medical exam in whatever country you are at that moment. This again why you should not travel at this time because you may have travelled to a country where there are no IRCC panel physicians available or you might only find very shitty ones.
Thank you for the response.

Don't wait. Get whatever PCC you can now and keep them just in case. If you get asked for PCC later submit the ones you already have and explain you're trying to get new ones and see if you can also get new ones.

FUCK JUSTIN TRUDEAU
I am not expecting ppr atleast till next sep my security is not even started and not even a remed req.And you know IRCC never fail to surprise you.i have to change the country of residence, so it doesn't matter I have to let ircc know that I changed my residence.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
I am not expecting ppr atleast till next sep my security is not even started and not even a remed req.And you know IRCC never fail to surprise you.i have to change the country of residence, so it doesn't matter I have to let ircc know that I changed my residence.
Whats your AoR ? and CoR Currently ?

immicow

Jan 9, 2020

In a few months I am leaving US to my home country between that I am planning to travel for 2 months, so that means if they ask me to submit my passport in 30 days that is not possible, Similarly now my medical is expired, If they ask me to do remedial what am I supposed to do ,do I have to ask for extension of dead line or can I do it in any country. Next one is about PCC ,do I have to collect pcc now from us and from india so that it has a validity of 6 months so when ever they ask me I can send it or do I have to wait till they ask?
Get a PCC from FBI over in USA now itself, if you feel they might ask you. Getting a PCC from US might take sometime. About PCC is India, Its very quick these. In Chennai it took only a couple of days even with police verification. I don't about your local PSK. Check locally. Check for appointments as well.

About submitting your Passport. Figure it out when you finally get your PPR.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020

You should be able to do your remedical wherever. There are going to be IRCC doctors in every country mostly. Some places accept other forms of ID for medical if you don't have your original passport. I just gave my US driver's license for medical since my passport was with the Indian consulate at that time for PCC

I'd suggest getting a US PCC right away before you leave. It's much easier and quicker to get that done in the US than to send those fingerprints from some other country. If you do it here, you just need to give online fingerprints at a supported USPS post office and your FBI certificate will be generated in a matter of hours. That thing has a 1 year validity anyway

Last edited: