+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

TL;DR PGWP>CEC and TR2PR are the new flagship.

"The people who are new to the country are providing a little bit of extra fuel to the economy. The people who are here now that are being made permanent residents are certainly preventing the problem from getting worse," he said.

Well bitch, then why had FSW been the flagship of Canadian immigration for 10 years?

Fraser also said the government hasn't abandoned more traditional immigration streams, which he expects will pick up once the pandemic improves and restrictions ease on international borders.

I laugh at their pathetic attempt at not saying "FSW" but instead "traditional streams".

Anyway, people have already guessed what's coming in 2022 as soon as we saw the mention of students and temporaries in the mandate letter. I'll repeat my prediction for 2022 draws:

2 draws per month. 1 for the new streams (temporaries students etc. CEC automatically qualifies for this too) and 1 for "traditional streams". Why separate them? Because FSWs would blow those dumb CRS300 temporaries out of the water.

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
This means he is planning to continue cec and tr to pr that is what this mofos learned.
Maybe CEC, at first, from the following:
“The outcomes of the programs that impact employment have generally been positive, Fraser said, but the government has a little more analysis to do before it commits to a particular pathway.”
It seems they plan on a pathway for temporary workers, but are still figuring out how it will work. They used a healthcare worker pathway as an example. It might be more NOC based, rather than any low skilled worker.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Either way, they will have to pass their new distribution plan, I think I’ve seen that it usually comes out at most February. Like the one they have online, it will have to show their distribution for each type of program. Though this year they didn’t follow it.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
How long we have to wait starting Jan 1st to confirm that processing priorities have changed?
I am thinking Jan 15?
If processing priorities don't change we don't have much hope.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
TL;DR PGWP>CEC and TR2PR are the new flagship.

"The people who are new to the country are providing a little bit of extra fuel to the economy. The people who are here now that are being made permanent residents are certainly preventing the problem from getting worse," he said.

Well bitch, then why had FSW been the flagship of Canadian immigration for 10 years?

Fraser also said the government hasn't abandoned more traditional immigration streams, which he expects will pick up once the pandemic improves and restrictions ease on international borders.

I laugh at their pathetic attempt at not saying "FSW" but instead "traditional streams".

Anyway, people have already guessed what's coming in 2022 as soon as we saw the mention of students and temporaries in the mandate letter. I'll repeat my prediction for 2022 draws:

2 draws per month. 1 for the new streams (temporaries students etc. CEC automatically qualifies for this too) and 1 for "traditional streams". Why separate them? Because FSWs would blow those dumb CRS300 temporaries out of the water.
The memo itself said CEC candidates below 400 are likely to have one year of experience and CLB7 in English and IRCC wants to target them anyway :D

D

Deleted member 1050918

The memo itself said CEC candidates below 400 are likely to have one year of experience and CLB7 in English and IRCC wants to target them anyway :D
Other countries don't have a points-based ranking system. Basically all those countries are selling PRs. Canada is the same now. It's just funny that CRS even exists now.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Other countries at least gives PR based on in-demand occupations but Canada is doing the opposite.
I imagine their TR2PR pathway will be more stricter NOCs. The healthcare stream didn’t cap and the essential workers (basically all nocs) took a bit longer. They are most likely gonna make a pilot program for healthcare nocs and a few non healthcare and give like 10-20k PRs a year. And then do alternating CEC-All program draws like 2020 to give lower scores CECs up to 400 a shot.

Reactions: seadrag0n

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Other countries don't have a points-based ranking system. Basically all those countries are selling PRs. Canada is the same now. It's just funny that CRS even exists now.
Technically New Zealand, Australia and more recently the UK have a points-based system which allows immigrants to come to their countries immediately as PRs; which means basically all of the traditional Anglosphere countries except the US have this kind of program. With Canada being the most lenient, and the UK most restrictive as it requires a job offer in the UK with a minimum income requirement.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Other countries at least gives PR based on in-demand occupations but Canada is doing the opposite.
I have left the work, a break, yet my boss forwarded me some resume's from Philippines, Taiwan, India and Sri Lanka, Yes the firm is gonna hire and move with three work permit applications within a week, I recommended two from India and the Taiwanese, This is the least I can do for some foreigners.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Technically New Zealand, Australia and more recently the UK have a points-based system which allows immigrants to come to their countries immediately as PRs; which means basically all of the traditional Anglosphere countries except the US have this kind of program. With Canada being the most lenient, and the UK most restrictive as it requires a job offer in the UK with a minimum income requirement.
I have seen the UK's points-based system, it's for work visas only and not PR same as Germany's new 400,000/year "immigrants" pathway. Getting PR in the UK is next to impossible, they just want to address labor shortages in specific industries caused by Brexit.

Reactions: Alysson