+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I don’t think we gonna see a light at the end of the tunnel. Sean Fraser displays usual liberal orgasms.

Apart from the $85M budget going into clearing of backlogs, they are gonna allocate some $1.3B to the resettlement of refugees over the next 6 years. Maybe, just maybe this will allow an enormous amount of resources to be freed and more resources available for EE (backlogs, processing, call centres and webform reply). Mark Holthe reiterated this as well. IRCC is going to employ thousands of staff due to this budget

Reactions: Temitope29

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Apart from the $85M budget going into clearing of backlogs, they are gonna allocate some $1.3B to the resettlement of refugees over the next 6 years. Maybe, just maybe this will allow an enormous amount of resources to be freed and more resources available for EE (backlogs, processing, call centres and webform reply). Mark Holthe reiterated this as well. IRCC is going to employ thousands of staff due to this budget
They are hiring for every part of IRCC. From teleworkers, to administrative assistant, to analysts and officers. Most likely they will have a group just for refugees, which currently are using resources from other applications.
forgot to post this one. It’s to hire officers for foreign VO.
https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?poster=1627660

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
They are hiring for every part of IRCC. From teleworkers, to administrative assistant, to analysts and officers. Most likely they will have a group just for refugees, which currently are using resources from other applications.
forgot to post this one. It’s to hire officers for foreign VO.
https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?poster=1627660
That's going to take years to be spent and make meaning full impact.
For now wouldn't they just move some officers over to outland applicants. Thats all we ask.lol

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
In all seriousness, what is the likelihood of having FSW calls next year? I am done with this, really, I lost hope.
Dude, give me your Swedish Citizenship, I will give your my Canada PR when it comes.

• Haha
Reactions: akriti91

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Not again with the bans man.. just when we were getting there :(. So when do the definitive set of restrictions get published?

Reactions: Ar12345

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
There won't be an immediate impact since just employing staff will take a long time considering how this government works lol. I've heard it's a 3-6 month process for someone to get hired in those positions with security screening etc. Good news they're at least taking some action though (likely from all the recent political pressure)

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Not again with the bans man.. just when we were getting there :(. So when do the definitive set of restrictions get published?
They don't have any other choice tbf. End of the day, they're going to prioritize not having to go into another lockdown in their country over us foreign Nationals. Popular support over there is also for travel bans and restrictions. I just hope they don't stop processing outlanders again

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
They don't have any other choice tbf. End of the day, they're going to prioritize not having to go into another lockdown in their country over us foreign Nationals. Popular support over there is also for travel bans and restrictions. I just hope they don't stop processing outlanders again
If there are travel restrictions you can be sure IRCC is going to take full advantage of it.

Reactions: Ar12345