+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Oct 14, 2021
Ahaha.. Be nice for once Marco. Seeing I wouldn't be responded to I guess I gotta move on. Tbf, I saw the intials and a name associated with the username somewhere and I remembered a quite nice, fair-looking and lively young man way back from the SS. So I thought, we could reunite (behind the scenes) after such a long time. All good though..:) Once a "man of honour", always a "man of honour"!

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
no more outland PPRs these days? So IRCC starts the inland only mode due to the new variant?
The outland PPR thread is updating on most weekdays. No sign of stopping to say the least.

Also, there just aren’t that many inland EE applications for IRCC to go full-inland again.

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
IRCC did us bad man . They did us bad.
I just don't know what to do. Everything is passed, even my medicals are valid until March but they don't issue the bloody PPR.
I called the other day, and the operator basically verified that everything is finalized again. Just said will relay it to the department and they will contact me if necessary.

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
IRCC did us bad man . They did us bad.
I just don't know what to do. Everything is passed, even my medicals are valid until March but they don't issue the bloody PPR.
I called the other day, and the operator basically verified that everything is finalized again. Just said will relay it to the department and they will contact me if necessary.
I have tried calling them many times but they just refuse to give me any answer because of the situation in Afghanistan blah blah. How did you manage to get an answer?

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
I have tried calling them many times but they just refuse to give me any answer because of the situation in Afghanistan blah blah. How did you manage to get an answer?
Don't know friend. I guess I got lucky.
It was the same for me in previous time; generic responses.

Reactions: calis_s

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
My guess is that in December they are focusing on student permits for for January intake and CEC-inland to meet the annual target
I hope next year the processing of outland applications will be back in full swing. There's really no reason it shouldn't

Reactions: Temitope29

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
My guess is that in December they are focusing on student permits for for January intake and CEC-inland to meet the annual target
I guess considering it was the weekend and the fact that generally PPRs are issued in batches, hopefully more to come from today onwards.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I guess considering it was the weekend and the fact that generally PPRs are issued in batches, hopefully more to come from today onwards.
Don't have high hopes for this month, presumably, they will work slow due to holidays. What I'm really looking forward to seeing next year is PPRs being issued from VOs other than Ottawa,

Reactions: Temitope29

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I’ve been following the trend since November 5. There hasn’t been a break in PPRs this long since that date. Well, i hope my assumption is wrong and we see some FSW-O PPRs this week

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
We don't need more people period. Unless the infrastructure has been built to support so many people, we do not need 400,000 people every year. We are having a housing crisis in two of our major cities, that is getting worse every day. To all FSW aspirants, there are plenty of other countries. Don't come to Canada. Go to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, US, UK etc. Those countries are in a better position than our's. Do not come over here. Once we have solved our crisis, you are more than welcome to come over here.
Apply for your American Citizenship here : https://www.usa.gov/become-us-citizen

Buh-Bye!

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Don't have high hopes for this month, presumably, they will work slow due to holidays. What I'm really looking forward to seeing next year is PPRs being issued from VOs other than Ottawa,
Yeah maybe next year is more realistic I guess. Hopefully things are back in full swing.