+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
The backlog is more severe for Temporary residents and Citizenship applications. For PR, it’s alot lesser and manageable, especially the express entry category which is what they seem to care most about. It’s unfortunate that the outland category of EE has been sidelined for long until recently. They can clear a significant portion of EE backlog before March 2022 if they are willing
If the priority changes from CEC to normal. Backlog will just vanish in a matter of few months

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
If the priority changes from CEC to normal. Backlog will just vanish in a matter of few months
True. Until that processing timeline update changes from CEC priority to Normal, I don’t see local VOs waking up as well. I have a feeling they are operating based on instructions from IRCC.

Reactions: immicow

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Maybe not. Part of me feels that IRCC is extremely worried with how large the pool has gotten and so a "TEER" system might give them an excuse to be extra selective or something along that line.
IRCC isn’t the only place that use Canada NOC codes. TEER change would be an aggressive change in several sectors and not all of them are ready for it now.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
600 applications processed for fsw per month and atleast 50k applications pending lol ,if it goes in this rate it will almost take 7 years at that time mostly and hopefully I wouldn't need a canada pr .Kubeir says it is fine he talks like 600 is like 60000 .even if they process at a decent pace 5k per month it will take 10 more months so people who are waiting form 2019 and 2020 are idiots,As we all know Canadians in general will do anything not to be back at the office so priority changes hmm let us see where that goes,with more variants ,more refugees around the world which is now a days a seasonal thing I will consider my self super lucky if I get copr by june 2022.Thanks to the fucking mm and it 2022 is also messed up.
I have read somewhere Canadians are not that patriotic when compared to Americans when I read that I was surprised this I read was 3 to 4 years ago now I understood why if they treat people like shit and as commodities who will be fucking patriotic

Similarly did they say something in the mandate letters?

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
600 applications processed for fsw per month and atleast 50k applications pending lol ,if it goes in this rate it will almost take 7 years at that time mostly and hopefully I wouldn't need a canada pr .Kubeir says it is fine he talks like 600 is like 60000 .even if they process at a decent pace 5k per month it will take 10 more months so people who are waiting form 2019 and 2020 are idiots,As we all know Canadians in general will do anything not to be back at the office so priority changes hmm let us see where that goes,with more variants ,more refugees around the world which is now a days a seasonal thing I will consider my self super lucky if I get copr by june 2022.Thanks to the fucking mm and it 2022 is also messed up.
I have read somewhere Canadians are not that patriotic when compared to Americans when I read that I was surprised this I read was 3 to 4 years ago now I understood why if they treat people like shit and as commodities who will be fucking patriotic

Similarly did they say something in the mandate letters?
mandate letter is still yet to be posted. Someone in telegram group last night said that they might choose not to disclose the mandate letter this year.

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hello I received my golden Email Last week.
Good luck to everyone:

FSW- Outland
Timeline:
-AOR: June 06,2020
-Medicals: June 30,2020
-Biometrics: October 12,2020
- Re-medicals (Passed): September 15,2021
- Golden Email: December 09, 2021
Country of residence please ?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India