Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
If people are not dying it doesn't matter how many get infected. Common cold and flu infects 100s of 1000s every year and doesn't lead to any disruptions.

exactly thats the point. all the media gimmick and dramas should stop. IRCC can't forget thousands life is on a limbo cause of their decision and they can't just keep dancing over subtle/vague/shallow infos and conditions

Reactions: HA1986

Said1010

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
exactly thats the point. all the media gimmick and dramas should stop. IRCC can't forget thousands life is on a limbo cause of their decision and they can't just keep dancing over subtle/vague/shallow infos and conditions
So are we in a stage of canada will close. We cant hold this again its been 2 years with no updates thats harder than corona variant

D

Deleted member 1050918

Can he do that? In just a year? I’m sure they wouldn’t want that considering the blowback could be worse than last time
I'm not sure if the law allows more than one snap election but if yes, then yes he can do it. The shortest time to a snap election was I believe 9 months in Canada's history. Re-electing JT showed that Canadians don't see the dangers so anything could happen in a second snap election. JT is a totalitarian using liberalism as a disguise. He had already mentioned a second snap election in 18 months if he couldn't get a majority.