FSW WORLDWIDE

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey guys,
Can I apply for a tourist visa while being in the EE pool ? I mean if I do, should i add this "Visa application" to that section in EE of "Immigration history and citizenships" where they ask if I applied to IRCC before? should I add this "Visa application" when I apply or when I get an answer ?
You know they can see every application you've made to them right? I don't know what logic would dictate that you wouldn't mention it when you apply. C'mon.

• Haha
Reactions: Marco Mendicino

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
You know they can see every application you've made to them right? I don't know what logic would dictate that you wouldn't mention it when you apply. C'mon.
dude, im asking if i should mention it or not, im not saying i would not.
i already have an EE profile with no other applications, so if i apply for tourist visa now should I update my EE profile or ignore this step

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
dude, im asking if i should mention it or not, im not saying i would not.
i already have an EE profile with no other applications, so if i apply for tourist visa now should I update my EE profile or ignore this step
chill man, since visa and related topics are of ircc's concern, you must include it in your app, also if the tourist visa gets rejected you will have to include it,

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
We will not know if they will stop processing outland applications due to omicron. Only another internal memo will tell, meaning that some time in early 2022 cic news has to ask IRCC to release another internal memo, and we will see for sure.

D

Deleted member 1050918

We will not know if they will stop processing outland applications due to omicron. Only another internal memo will tell, meaning that some time in early 2022 cic news has to ask IRCC to release another internal memo, and we will see for sure.
No need to discuss anything if Canada is to respond to anything like they did in 2021. There will be a new variant every 4-6 months for the next 10 years (it's a virus, mutating/evolving is all it does). So if Canada's reaction will be to stop processing outland apps again that means very few outland apps will be processed in the next 10 years and the wait time will be 3-5 years. What was the main reason to choose Canada to immigrate to? Because it provided easy, cheap, and fast ways. Well those ways are gone now so I don't know what we're doing here if Canada will lock us out for 3-5 years, or forever.

JT needs to go. He's the one who wants to lock the country up for votes; no other country really does that.

Question to Pros: Can JT be re-elected in a second snap election? Does the law allow it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
No need to discuss anything if Canada is to respond to anything like they did in 2021. There will be a new variant every 4-6 months for the next 10 years (it's a virus, mutating/evolving is all it does). So if Canada's reaction will be to stop processing outland apps again that means very few outland apps will be processed in the next 10 years and the wait time will be 3-5 years. What was the main reason to choose Canada to immigrate to? Because it provided easy, cheap, and fast ways. Well those ways are gone now so I don't know what we're doing here if Canada will lock us out for 3-5 years, or forever.

JT needs to go. He's the one who wants to lock the country up for votes; no other country really does that.
Look this is completely possible. They literally have incentives pushing FSW candidates to apply for study permit, buy LMIA or work permit to convert them into CEC. Govt is making big money out of this. They don't care if this is a short-term benefit since most people leave later due to a lack of suitable jobs and affordable housing anyway.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Look this is completely possible. They literally have incentives pushing FSW candidates to apply for study permit, buy LMIA or work permit to convert them into CEC. Govt is making big money out of this. They don't care if this is a short-term benefit since most people leave later due to a lack of suitable jobs and affordable housing anyway.
Dude this is like discussing USA's immigration law and policy. "GC queue is so long they're pushing people to apply for study permit". So it's just dumb. I shared the numbers here; one needs 4+ years from today and a fuck ton of money if they want to go the study route.

Of all the developed countries one could immigrate to, Canada is the shittiest (tied with AUS/NZ) because of its shitty job and real estate markets. There was one, only one reason why we all chose Canada regardless: FSW. If FSW is gone, why the fuck would I try to immigrate to such a shithole while there are quite a few similar study routes in EU? Or even US, if one is not Chinese or Indian.

Reactions: aj534160

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Dude this is like discussing USA's immigration law and policy. "GC queue is so long they're pushing people to apply for study permit". So it's just dumb. I shared the numbers here; one needs 4+ years from today and a fuck ton of money if they want to go the study route.

Of all the developed countries one could immigrate to, Canada is the shittiest (tied with AUS/NZ) because of its shitty job and real estate markets. There was one, only one reason why we all chose Canada regardless: FSW. If FSW is gone, why the fuck would I try to immigrate to such a shithole while there are quite a few similar study routes in EU? Or even US, if one is not Chinese or Indian.
Bro, now there’s no FSW, yet you’re not in EU nor US.
A lot of us just don’t really have that many options.

Reactions: spanish_polski
D

Deleted member 1050918

That’s because they are still hoping it will be back. Over 85% in the pool are FSW.
People will be surprised how quickly that 85% vanishes if Canada keeps fucking up FSW. People would soon discover their options in EU/US.

I'm tired of saying this same shit over and over but; nothing tops FSW, but if there's no FSW then Canada has absolutely nothing to offer that is far better than EU options (and US options, if you're not Chinese or Indian).

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......

Question to Pros: Can JT be re-elected in a second snap election? Does the law allow it?
We need to stop JT.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Look, some of you speak in absolutes when in actual fact, humans often operate in the grey area.
The reality is that a lot of prospective applicants ARE most likely aware of their options in Europe, and the US, and US/NZ - and acknowledge that they may be BETTER than Canada. But those same people will almost always take opportunity cost into account, and will pick the path of least resistance i.e will go for what is most convenient to them over what might be better (in the short term)