+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

If my employer asks me to come to office now, I will just quit my job.
By all means bro. But officers must go to work so people can go on with their lives. If they see it risky then they should do what you suggest and quit so IRCC can get new officers who are willing to sit down and get the job done. Only officers above a certain age (50 or 60) should be allowed to work from home but they first should ve moved to less critical tasks like study/tourist visas etc.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Sitting in a hot spot in America, I have been going to office since last Oct. Mask, sanitize, and vaccinate. Covid will stay away.
Officers are "essential" workers. They've got the vaccine; now they should go back to the office. Enough slacking, it's been 2 years.

Reactions: pjames and RSub

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
I don't see FSW happening before the Express entry system becomes ready for NOC-based invitation. Most likely late spring 2022

D

Deleted member 1050918

I don't see FSW happening before the Express entry system becomes ready for NOC-based invitation. Most likely late spring 2022
Such a change will affect both FSW and CEC. Stopping FSW and CEC till late spring next year means suicide for IRCC in meeting their targets. You're basically suggesting PNP-only for the next 6 months. No way.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I am 99.999999% sure this will not happen. The most logical thing IRCC can do as a first step is removing medical related NOC's and other highly regulated professions from immigration which are not even needed in Canada.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I am hoping this memo means they are focused on cutting backlog now. This last part makes it sound they started their plan in November (which happened) and will continue reducing backlog until early 2022 before evaluating what draws and how big they will be. I’m guessing draw might only happen at the end of Jan. Then, it will take at least 2 months for new ITAs to receive AOR and have MEP, which is when it will go to officers to evaluate. By then it will be end of March and I think they will have most of the backlog done.

“The memo concludes by stating senior IRCC officials will return to the department’s highest-ranking civil servant (i.e., non-political employee), the Deputy Minister Catrina Tapley, in November 2021 with a plan for Express Entry intakes throughout the remainder of 2021, and early 2022, once there is a better sense of the composition of immigrants IRCC will look to target in 2022.”

Reactions: Jaycejay

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
FYI - I just copied and paste his post. @powerssdd

Take a look at:
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/ircc-looking-to-tackle-express-entry-backlogs-before-resuming-fswp-and-cec-invitations-1119698.html#gs.hl79ig

IRCC has nealy 100K EE backlog as of Oct 27th, and they won't resume drawing until they cut it in half, which is 50K to go.

And their speed is 4500/month, or on average 9000/month given they have to intive 110K per year, so 50K will take them 6 months.

Oct 27th plus 6 months is May 2022, meaning EE won't resume before that.

And at that time, FSW will have resumed already, of which there are 200K in backlog; and CEC will have accumulated applications for 8 months.

The conclusion is that CRS in 2022 will be higher than 500 the whole year.

Go PNP folks!

Last edited:

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
FYI - I just copied and past his post. @powerssdd

Take a look at:
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/ircc-looking-to-tackle-express-entry-backlogs-before-resuming-fswp-and-cec-invitations-1119698.html#gs.hl79ig

IRCC has nealy 100K EE backlog as of Oct 27th, and they won't resume drawing until they cut it in half, which is 50K to go.

And their speed is 4500/month, or on average 9000/month given they have to intive 110K per year, so 50K will take them 6 months.

And at that time, FSW will have resumed already, of which there are 200K in backlog; and CEC will have accumulated applications for 8 months.

Go PNP folks!
2nd option: Study French. I boosted my score to 511 by passing the B2 threshold on all skills. Also, given my previous experience with IELTS, I should say the TCF is easier...not that much of a mess to pass the writing threshold

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
FYI - I just copied and paste his post. @powerssdd

Take a look at:

Go PNP folks!

But after issuing ITA IRCC doesn't need to do anything for 60 days during when the applicant is collecting the relevant documents. Please correct me if I am wrong though.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
The most logical thing IRCC can do as a first step is removing medical related NOC's and other highly regulated professions from immigration which are not even needed in Canada.
IRCC does not do logic... it should be clear from over booking of EE with CEC folks even with really low score. It is one thing to account for short fall, its another to just take so many applications that now your next year is also booked with lower to lower-ish score candidates. Thats not logical. So, lets put logic aside altogether.

Coming to medical part, au contraire, IRCC has put them on priority. Canada has put them on priority. Except..... the mafia cartels called "professional groups" do not let trained professional work. AT ALL. They create artificial barrier. My cab driver was an Iranian immigrant. Really smart guy and he knew his stuff ... he was an orthopedic. He was out of practice for past 2 years and driving cab to fill the bills while clearing red-tape.

So, don't get me wrong... IRCC will bring medical professional. No doubt in that. May be on priority. But they all will end up working at Timmy's for sometime. Welcome to Canada. They bring in world class athletes as immigrants and then tie one of their legs so that they can just play hop-scotch and nothing else.

Last edited: