+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Thomasyxw

Oct 9, 2021
I believe once IRCC instructs Local Visa Offices to start batch releasing PPRs the pace would significantly increase. For now they have probably been told to hold on till early next year since this year’s immigration target is well on track
Yes, I believe my case is in HKVO and I am very disappoint for the silence of local VO, hopefully they will start to work soon.... Just curious what they are doing lol... already starting the holiday?:)

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/hybrid-sittings-return-house-votes-to-allow-mps-to-do-their-jobs-from-home-until-mid-2022-1.5681237

Just MPs for now, but I can bet IRCC slackers will also be allowed hybrid work.

" tHe BaCkLoG WiLl bE cLeArEd By MaRcH!!11~~ "

No. No it won't.
Nah, I don't think this will extend to VOs. But IRCC has taught me to never say never, so I'll take comfort in the fact that they are now "fully equipped" to work 100% from home since 1st November.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Lol, my predictions was last October, and you were among the people who said I was discouraging people.
Nah you're confusing me for someone else. I don't give a shit about discouraging people. Sure, we had different opinions based on the situation back then, but my main issue with you was your toxicity and the way you spoke. You've toned that down since then, so I don't see a problem now. We've disagreed since you came back to this thread, but we've both been civil so it's all good.

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Request for clarification.I am PNPO with AOR 2021.In my application I have submitted PCC from 2 countries.If I travel back to one of these countries (for 2 weeks vacation),am I required to submit new PCC of the visited country?
TYIA.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Happy to see some numbers which make sense from these tweets and news sources. It has been so vague all of last year.
So right now, there are 550k applications in the backlog, of which 250k are Economic Class, of which 100k are Express Entry?
And they have hinted or stated no draws till a certain threshold of backlogs are cleared.

And if 2022 targets are 411k apps with 241k in Economic class, that means IRCC have their hands full with the pending applications.

A couple of questions hang for a definitive answer on when we can expect draws -
1. What's their 2022 quota for EE? Is it the same ratio of 100/250 as of the backlog? Or better, or worse?

2. How much is their 2021 quota and how many of the 100k EEs can we expect to be cleared by end of December.
Realistically, expect nothing during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year weeks.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Request for clarification.I am PNPO with AOR 2021.In my application I have submitted PCC from 2 countries.If I travel back to one of these countries (for 2 weeks vacation),am I required to submit new PCC of the visited country?
TYIA.
Technically no. But if I were you, I'll give fingerprint while there, and have someone get the new PCC for me and send me a color scan. Just so you have it on hand if IRCC decides to ask you.

Reactions: Komal_K

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Now that the whole passive aggressive mess is over from IRCC, what this thread really needs is a frequently updated first post with the latest news. (Not rumours, opinions, but news). Is OP @js555 still around?