+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Tomorrow the mandate should be out isn't it?
A lot of BS will be over tomorrow whether the outcome is good or bad.
Tomorrow parliament comes back, and I think throne speech is either tomorrow or tuesday, so Mandate Letters should be coming out. Unfortunately people will still overanalyze whatever is on them so we'll probably still have another 1k pages of discussion.

Reactions: RSub

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
From Dec 2019 AOR thread
apologies, if this was posted before

PNP Outland (NOC 2171)
COR - Philippines
AOR - Dec 13, 2019
MEP - Jan 8, 2020

Biometrics Completed - Jan 13, 2020
2nd Medical (Request) - Jan 13, 2021
2nd MEP - Jan 28, 2021
3rd Medical (Request) - Oct 13, 2021

3rd MEP - Nov 15, 2021
PPR - Nov 17, 2021
3 medicals! Just because of their incompetence, people have to spend extra money on meds. I had been somewhat patient with IRCC but lately they have been getting on my nerves!

I had medicals when 1 USD was around 7 Turkish liras. Right now it is 1 USD = almost 12 TL

Most probably they will ask us for a remedical and I am furious!!!

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
3 medicals! Just because of their incompetence, people have to spend extra money on meds. I had been somewhat patient with IRCC but lately they have been getting on my nerves!

I had medicals when 1 USD was around 7 Turkish liras. Right now it is 1 USD = almost 12 TL

Most probably they will ask us for a remedical and I am furious!!!
True and even more so here in the Philippines, you see the clinic processing these medicals are also processing the medical requirements from other countries, including the USA. And recently the US had a mandate that everyone in the building processing the medicals must have a negative COVID test. This then made the hospital to require RT-PCR testing to everyone doing medicals even though they have nothing to do with the US. This is on top of the regular med fee. And the RT-PCR ain't cheap, it'll cost you $80 PLUS the fact that you must do it before your actual medical exams, so you need to visit the clinic twice minimum.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
They WANT lower scoring candidates. They have indicated that multiple times. They think they need more low skill candidates for whatever reason.
I don't think they want low scoring candidates, but they're willing to accept them to meet their quota.

But i mean someone who has a score of 75, what exactly are they going to be able to contribute? At some point you need to focus on quality not quantity, it shouldn't be immigration for just the sake of immigration, it should be about what they can contribute to the country.

Also, i mean there are plenty of people who will struggle to get ITA with scores in the 450s and 460s, good candidates that are being left behind by rising cutoff scores, and then these guys get PR on a silver platter when they don't even break triple digits. . I accept these are exceptional circumstances, but why not save that ITA for someone more deserving further down the line?

I don't want to act like a CRS score sums up the entirety of what a person brings to the table, but we're all getting judged by the same criteria, right?