+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Smh when so many people in the backlog for so long that an immigration forum has grown to a point it needs moderation
It's better the forum is left un-moderated

from getgcms blog-

after the roll out of the express entry program, IRCC and CBSA have been heavily relying on the readily available information to process immigration applications and conduct background searches. The evidence for this was initially only available in GCMS notes, wherein there would be entries of searching the contact information of an employer online, address of an employer / applicant / sponsor etc. on google maps, or a quick search of an applicant’s social media (LinkedIn profile, Facebook profile, Twitter Feed, or any online activity that can be traced back to the applicant).

Reactions: dainte58945
D

Deleted member 1050918

It's better the forum is left un-moderated

from getgcms blog-

after the roll out of the express entry program, IRCC and CBSA have been heavily relying on the readily available information to process immigration applications and conduct background searches. The evidence for this was initially only available in GCMS notes, wherein there would be entries of searching the contact information of an employer online, address of an employer / applicant / sponsor etc. on google maps, or a quick search of an applicant’s social media (LinkedIn profile, Facebook profile, Twitter Feed, or any online activity that can be traced back to the applicant).
"That can be traced back to the applicant" is easier said than done. Facebook instagram etc make it too easy yes; but a forum won't help shit (unless you share very specific information such as your exact aor date etc). Even then they'd have an issue with the law because they can never be sure who's behind that nickname.

Reactions: ita_drgen

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
"That can be traced back to the applicant" is easier said than done. Facebook instagram etc make it too easy yes; but a forum won't help shit (unless you share very specific information such as your exact aor date etc). Even then they'd have an issue with the law because they can never be sure who's behind that nickname.
but i won't take a chance
and the law- they can do whatever they want, bend it, twist it, pretend it never existed to make it beneficial to them. for instance the activities of CIA for decades.

D

Deleted member 1050918

but i won't take a chance
and the law- they can do whatever they want, bend it, twist it, pretend it never existed to make it beneficial to them. for instance the activities of CIA for decades.
Nah man when it's about civilians internet and international laws about online activity are always vague. Taking chances would be putting your name and photos and specific info on facebook and calling IRCC a bunch of lazyasses. Even then it's no reason to cancel your app. They could sue you though but i doubt they'd care (spend money on you)

Reactions: dankboi

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
reddit post,
Hubby just received his CoPR and planning to bring money to Canada, is there limitation to how much money you can bring??
from OP's post history
it seems
Outland spouse application
Nationality- Saudi Arabia
AOR - June 2020

COPR- 20 / 21 November 2021
You should reply to that post, saying if they're worried about bringing in too much money, they can always give some of it to you to lessen their burden.

• Haha

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Nah man when it's about civilians internet and international laws about online activity are always vague. Taking chances would be putting your name and photos and specific info on facebook and calling IRCC a bunch of lazyasses. Even then it's no reason to cancel your app. They could sue you though but i doubt they'd care (spend money on you)
these lazyasses gives 2-3 chances for tr
You should reply to that post, saying if they're worried about bringing in too much money, they can always give some of it to you to lessen their burden.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I don't think they want low scoring candidates, but they're willing to accept them to meet their quota.

But i mean someone who has a score of 75, what exactly are they going to be able to contribute? At some point you need to focus on quality not quantity, it shouldn't be immigration for just the sake of immigration, it should be about what they can contribute to the country.

Also, i mean there are plenty of people who will struggle to get ITA with scores in the 450s and 460s, good candidates that are being left behind by rising cutoff scores, and then these guys get PR on a silver platter when they don't even break triple digits. . I accept these are exceptional circumstances, but why not save that ITA for someone more deserving further down the line?

I don't want to act like a CRS score sums up the entirety of what a person brings to the table, but we're all getting judged by the same criteria, right?
They have actually said it though. Granted this was during Mendicino's disastrous time as immigration minister. They wanted to "give low skill candidates a fighting chance". The problem, like I mentioned in a followup comment, is that low CRS is not the same as low skill. Low skill generally refers to people working jobs with a low barrier to entry. This is great. Give them an honest shot at PR, and I will support this at the cost of my own candidacy.

On the other hand, low CRS is just dumbasses who got a worthless PG diploma in Canada while being unable to string together one coherent sentence in english. This is the group I have issue with.

MM said they wanted to give "hard working candidates with lower scores" a shot at PR, and there was a calculated effort to focus on low scoring candidates. We can use the excuse of the pandemic, exceptional circumstances or whatever else, but this selective drop in CRS for some candidates and not others was a very calculated move. Even in the two lawyers association letters to the new immigration minister, they talk about some importance that these low CRS candidates apparently have. My understanding of it is that they're confusing low CRS with "low skill". Low skill are essential. Low CRS are scum.

D

Deleted member 1006777

email addresses. Easy to link application email to forum account email if they're the same.

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
reddit post,
Hubby just received his CoPR and planning to bring money to Canada, is there limitation to how much money you can bring??
from OP's post history
it seems
Outland spouse application
Nationality- Saudi Arabia
AOR - June 2020

COPR- 20 / 21 November 2021
anyone know what do they check in security section?