+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
In my honest opinion, discussing anything other than FSW-related news or updates (whether you are awaiting an ITA or COPR) is just a waste of time and energy, and could just turn you into a keyboard warrior for no reason. At least in this forum.

Discussing Canada's politics, who you are going to vote for/not vote for once you're landed, and all such stuff, while you are not even sure you even step your foot inside Canada, is just not logical friends. Once - and if - any of us make it to Canada, we will have much more things to deal with before reaching a point when politics, election,s and all those stuff could be among our daily issues. You gotta find a job, find a place to stay, make friends, ,,, I don't think we would have any time left to be worried about all those stuff at least for the first few years after landing - and "if" we actually land on the first hand. I don't think Canadians themselves give so much attention to their politics as much as some of us outlanders who have not even spent a day in Canadian soil yet.

And regarding our Indian friends who keep fighting over these political discussions: I guess you are all leaving your motherland to stay away from such issues, so why you are bothering yourself again on this stuff. You are virtually fighting against one another for your political views, while your politicians are either enjoying their lives in their palaces or busy traveling from here to there and increasing the digits of their bank account balances.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Received my 3rd set of GCMS notes, no one has touched my application in almost a year. But the increased activity from Ottawa office gives me hope that my application will eventually be looked at in the first couple of months in 2022.
How long did it take you to get your notes? I'm waiting for over 45 days now from IRCC.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Reactions: RSub
D

Deleted member 1006777

it's just a call to action by a bunch of lawyers. everyday there'll be some country in the world in distress, but that doesnt mean that canada will automatically direct resources to help their citizens
Yeah they'll only do that if the crisis/country is high profile enough that it wins Canada political cookies. It's not about helping refugees. It's about making the highest profile political plays.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Yeah they'll only do that if the crisis/country is high profile enough that it wins Canada political cookies. It's not about helping refugees. It's about making the highest profile political plays.
Its also post election period, so they could care less. If that was before the election then surely it would be important lol. One example is how they stopped caring about afghanistan the moment the votes were in.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yeah then I agree as soon as you became inland IRCC prioritized your file. I'll give my app like 9 months if it's still dumb then I'll do what you did and go back on my student visa.
We'll see. I'll update here on any progress. I submitted the requested PCC today - thank God I had the presence of mind to apply for the PCC just prior to leaving so that it gets issued after I've left.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I was wondering, if my GCMS notes said Ready for Visa (RFV) and the security section is blank, could it mean the security is complete and all stages passed, or could it still be processing?